best bet from the best baby 5 star winners

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
ATLANTA+115 is nuts unreal bad line the only thing ATLANTA bullpen is 100 percent bad

well it looks like 1-2 but thats cool WASH+175 took care of the 2 games that loss

The price was 19 cents with NY and my reason for liking the Dodgers which I may not play is how hopeless Tim Hudson has been on the road on 4 days rest.

By the way thinking Detroit playing at night is a better hitting team then NY is amazing.

tuck yeah the night and day I don't believe in that becvause there really isnt a reason why a team is better at night then in the day its all in the head . but yeah stats show diff but that doesn't bother me at all if your going to win your going to win the night or day should have nothing to do with it but we shall see bol

guys I been looking at this pitcher for AZ unreal the bet sorry late but its a winner :moose:the moose to carry all that money
az+104

good morning guys we kicked ass again like I said I could keep this up day after day but tomorrow is the last day of winners make all you can goodnight I try to help as many gamblers as I can winner after winners we made a mint gov mint to the MF bank baby:money:

SF+168 WTF gambling is fun when the oddsmakers dont have a clue what there doing your giving me the better pitcher +168 ty oddsamakers here is the moose to carry all that money last day of posting until football :badass::moose:to the bank baby

good morning wake up you MF ers there is money to be made Quit your job and COME to CTG into my thread and make money its that easy:money:bet today and win how much easier can that be its like robbing a bank:breakdance: wake up

Why are you leaving? Stay, bro.[/QUOLINE
I would like to help for a few more days but this season is getting to me 10 months of gambling every day is to much. winning doesn't matter any more we can win anytime of the week during football season but my wife lives in another state and I see her once every week it takes alot of time out of capping at least 40 hours per week and more like I said in 10 months of gambling every day I paid my bookmaker only 1 time I went though 6 bookmakers running out of bookmakers lets make this a great day

D Mo Fo 8! Great stuff brotha! Football can't come soon enough!
wise I never say put your eggs in 1 basket but U of M+3 will pound UTAH this U of M D will be unreal UTAH running the ball forget it 0 yards rushing best bet of the year U of M D 1 of the best

I saw that pick earlier. You like U of M that much this early huh?
WISE that will be the biggest bet that I ever made and I made some real big bets well over 5 digits. UTAH will have a good team but U of M will have a great team with JIM h

good morning guys sorry baseball is not a game that you will win at you can try and try but you will lose. sure you could have a few gamblers that win here and there but believe me what i'm saying you will lose 100 percent 1 reason to many games the more you bet the better chance you have at losing the house always wins . and your pitcher might be pitching a great game in the 7inn here comes a MF loser from the bullpen you have no clue who is going to pitch and what happens he fucks it all up even the coach has no clue who is pitching the 7 inn so stay away from baseball b ball hockey football is the only game where a gambler has a shot its not a good shot but a chance see you in football

good morning guys i'm going to post a football game its in the CFL check out OTTAWA +7.5 this team has a good D

Back