best bet from the best baby 5 star winners

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys baseball is not my sport but once in a while I see a few games the bets if you bets these games you will be a winner i'm sure maybe 3-0 :money:
COL+110 loser
PHIL+150 WINNER
MINN +120 WINNER

Last edited by a moderator:
guys I was looking over these games these teams should be a winner but with the bullpen these teams have I can't tell whats happens when the bullpen comes into play but in the 8 or 9 inn these teams should be winning the 1 5inn isnt a bad bet

Nice. Glad I saw this thread. The streak continues though all different sports lol
Cgreen54 ty after this Sunday i'm taking a 2 month brake but all kidding aside what a year this was unreal i'm not going to lie its not that i'm winning but this is unreal week after week month after month like I said I paid my bookmaker 1 time in 10 months I hate taking about money but betting millions of dollars i'm not joking I paid my bookmaker 1 time and thats betting every day

Look at this young man.... #bases #furnaces :Biggest Fan 2:
my man BAR good morning well guys the late games was not the best but it was a + day I will take that any day of the week . in a sport that I don't like betting but its a :money:winning day

now never forget about U of M if you like money U of M is your team playing a UTAH team that will not have a chance playing against this monster D UTAH running the ball 0 yards watch

NYY-1.5+180RL :money:
TB+142 real bad line the oddsmakers CLE is a shit team should not be a chalk to TB :money:

:money::money::money:
Cgreen i'm happy everybody is winning thats why i'm here to brake every bookmaker and this is not even my sport:badass::money:I will post until I lose I need a 2 month Vatcation

guys we could win all year long i'm not kidding but I need some time off I could tell you 1 thing if you follow my bets you will never ever make so much money the sky is the limit its up to you like I said I have been gambling for over 45 years betting on sports since I was 13 and i'm the best of the best betting on football games mint gov mint to the bank baby:badass::money:your bookmaker will drop you I promise you and fast but thats a great feeling

Texas +108 loser best bet guy its alot of games:money:we never lose mint gov mint

chicago winner cubs -105
laa+120 loser
WASH-1.5+175RL winner best bet blowout
ATLANTA+105 winner
TB+160 winner
SF+130winner
DETROIT+108 loser

so all those are being played? 8 games? and 2 are the bet bets, texas, currently +140, and Wash RL -1.5 +170?

GL!

so all those are being played? 8 games? and 2 are the bet bets, texas, currently +140, and Wash RL -1.5 +170?

GL!
wizardofodd yes I'm sure WASH will win i'm not sure about the 1.5 i'm taking a shot that WASH will blow them out . and CWS should not be this kind of a chalk CWS is a shit team TEXAS should be a chalk:badass:

TEXAS made a real big Error giving up 2 runs same guy that makes Error after Error but that's the brakes loser we won't lose today I promise you:money:you have the best of the best betting MR Walters has nothing on me i'm not kidding but he has a lot more money but picking winners not even in my League he could not shine my shoes

guys unreal the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line and the public follows ty public
DETROIT +133
SF+140

Any more late adds D8?
Cgreen no that's it the coach for LAA is so MF bad its unreal I dont mind losing I really don't but to leave a pitcher longer then he should makes me mad but I can't see both teams losing worst case spolit 1-1 and thats not bad

Reasoning. Should mention I lean opposite in both.
tuck please dont let me change your mind if you like the other bets take them its better to lose or win on you picks. but in the DETROIT game your giving me the better Pitcher and the much better hitting team and i'm the real big underdog . and with SF LAD should be the chalk but not -150 no way with SF-1.5 games away from 1 place

Back