best bet from the best baby 5 star bet

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning 5star winner
WIS+7 HALFTIME guys if you can get a 1 half ML bet on WIS take it.WIS should be winning at HALFTIME
IND+3 HALFTIME
IND+200ML
UVA+4
SC+17.5

guys I never ever do this i'm not sure if WIS can win the full game I mean a outright winner. but in the 1 half i'm so sure of WIS winning the game it's sick and you can't find a bigger U of M fan anywhere I have a real big Tattoo of U of M on my arm . but money is money and I really think this U of M QB will be running for his life I hope U of M can pull it out in the end. yes i;m betting WIS because this line is way off this line is way to high bol:moose:everytime I use the moose to the bank baby mint gov mint

I forgot if you can get WIS at +7 at halftime take it because this line will drop

D8, what about at 6.5? Cant get 7.
Aaron your right the line dropped like you said +6.5 I new it yeah that +7 is so big I would still take it up to +6 .I really think the oddsmakers really fucked up on this one this line is way of by at least 3 points . if I was making this line I would put it at +7 ot+6.5. this O/U is set at 44 the only shot WIS has is to play good D. they will be winning the 1 half i]m so sure of it if nothing crazy happens like a late INT for a td wis will be winning bol

wiz yeah I had that Tattoo about +20 years ago it has the U of M Helmet on my arm and it says U of M from the big house. its crazy i'm betting against them I really want U od M to win but at least cover. i'm just worried about this QB wis will bliz bliz bliz I really see at least 2 INT I hope i'm wrong I really do:stretcher:U of M QB at least U of M hospital is right there :prayergl

we are going to have a great day a few more bol
CINNY+7
CINNY+240 ML
WASH STATE OVER 75

MF now i'm rooting for U of M WIS scores I was on the right track just the wrong half . I was very lucky just to get the push the same thing is going to happen to MICH STATE this team is going down MICH STATE lost everybody this year. the oddsmakers made MICH STATE 7 wins on the O/U this team will have problems

well its looks like a good day if WASH STATE wins+ we had a good day in baseball lets see what tomorrow has goodnight

Back