best bet from the best baby 5 star bet

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
the wise guys must be betting this guys even if MINN wins how can anybody bet this MF team. sure minn can win but please did these oddsmakers fall out of a tree when making this line wow just wow it was -125 at 1 time

Great call bro
bot ty yeah that line was crazy like I said before in other sports sites I would like to sit down with the oddsmakers and ask them how in gods name did you come up with these lines :cheers3: bol

good morning the bets
MIAMI+170
SEATTLE under 8
SF+135
KC+175
LAA+155
PHIL+155

don't be scared to pull the trigger I look at it this way if you only win 2 games and lose the rest your not down much at all but if you win at least 3 games your good some of these lines are to high

I have to post 1 more NEVADA did not learn the 1 time WTF is this kind of line the bets
DET-115

Philadelphia is likely to be a bet.
Playing Washington among others

Last edited:
well so far going 3-2 we can lose the SF game and we are still good because of the nice underdogs . another good day have a good night just wait until football this week i'm changing everything about betting football 90 percent of my wagers will be only 1 half it will blow your mind the money that can be won unreal goodnight

Well done Dil I got on these last night, I got 3/2 on the Phillies :tiphat:
ConorB good morning my brother dam it I keep forgetting it's in the afternoon for you. I could be wrong but whenI just started posting on sports sites you where my 1 friend wow that was a long time ago . how is everything going with the Horse's . I forgot what kind of racing do you like for well over 20+years I use to bet on harness almost everyday maybe not every day but close. until I got fucked on a real big payoff conor listen to this it was the biggest day in harness racing the Meadowlands the Hambletonian there was a horse called MR Muscleman 11 wins never lost a race 1 time he came in 3 place. he was going offf 2/5 I throw him out he came in 4 place. the winner paid 10-1 odds 2 place 20-1 / 3 place paid 20-1 you would not believe WTF I got paid I thought I hit at least 10.000 the MF crooks paid me 1200 and I got half because I had a 1 dollar tri box so I got paid 601 and I had to pay MF taxes I never been back since the race track is the worst bet anybody can make

conorb i'm glad you hit a few wagers good job I will talk to you later

:cheers3:well yesterday was a good day going 3-3 but making good money today I have a wager that really doesn't come around alot it's the DET game. listen really close bet DET-1.5 for the 1 game with the RL you will be + money. but if you lose the 1 bet come right back and bet DET again -1.5 RL but double your wager again you will be + money. I never say you can't lose both wagers because in gambling anything can happen but not today DET will not lose both wagers not a MF chance. most likely DET will win both this is the kind of game you really can make a lot of money games like this don't come around alot bol
I forgot if you win the 1 game your gold we won't have to worry about the 2 game money money money
COL+170:money:
KC+145
NYY+115
LAA+145

That's with verlander in the 2nd game I've been waiting to jump on that but book hasn't posted a line yet

Yesterday the dodgers was plus 220 but they had to win by 3..that's nuts
yeah that's really a hard call to win by 3 run's your really asking for alot. but todays DET bet looks so good . + DETROIT has to win really both games

Some of these alternate lines show great value just got to pick your spots
bot i'm so sure of today wager at least 1 of these games will roll and big time. just say your a 500 better lose not a big deal come right back wager 1000 like I said games like this really don't come around a lot:cheers3:

SL+200
SL 1 half i'm not sure what the line is
SL +200 to win the series

Back