best bet from the best baby 5/6/13

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
STEED I thought your MLB contest was paying 100.000 not 100.don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with 100 but like I said at first I thought it was 100.000.

STEED my man your right what's 100.000 to BAR:badass: after going 8-0 that should not be a problem covers has 100.000 to a winner. let's try to beat covers and have 1.000.000. contest

WASHINGTON should be an underdog in regulation time maybe +120 or +110. but your right about BOSTON -130 or -120 the -120 would not be that bad but -130 that's just a little to high for me./ HUNT yeah that's what I thought BAR has MILLIONS there should not be a problem putting up 100.000 at least

good morning guy's we had a great day yesterday 3-0 in the baseball game's . I will try this one more day it look's that i'm going to take some time off because i'm just not feeling good this is getting old I don't know if I will be my old self again. getting older and the body is getting beat up more and more every day. getting old suck's it's worse then losing money. the bets DETROIT-1.5 RL-135 I will give this one more shot -135 is high but like yesterday houston is a real bad team pay the juice another blowout BALT-1.5 +155 are you joking me BALT +155 ty oddsmakers gl

Getting older does suck. Make that paper bro. Make it rain from the heavens from above to wet the furnaces and impair cops vision. Crush.

STEED/HUNT ty guy's HUNT I would love to make that paper rain but even if I go 2-0. it still would not make me happy so why even post or bet. lets win some money:badass:

add on game and last let's sweep this card ATLANTA+128 this team owns AZ. and the under 9 I love this under bet I see a 2-1 or 3-1 game gl my bothers goodnight

Thinking about U my brother...hope u get to feeling better. U have a lot of capping left to do

BOL on everything that U play my friend :shake:

BAR/ blood ty guy's blood I hope to be back for football season gl with your bets

sorry about putting a baseball game in the hockey thread but it was a hockey thread. until I seen how some teams lose. yesterday 2-2 and thats never ever a bad thing the bet ATLANTA-103 gl

sorry about putting a baseball game in the hockey thread but it was a hockey thread. until I seen how some teams lose. yesterday 2-2 and thats never ever a bad thing the bet ATLANTA-103 gl

the Braves is the play...put the play where ever the hell u want to, just win!! GL my brother

well guys sorry about yesterday ATLANTA MF over rated team. I was on a 13 game winning streak on covers streak survivor. until yesterday I have not lost since April 25 . but every thing must come to an end the crazy part it was ATLANTA or TEXAS and I seen that ATLANTA tim hudson was like 7-0 or 8-0 against AZ with a 1.33 ERA. they had a 3-1 lead but AZ was just to good .the bet DETROIT+100 in baseball in hockey BOSTON -5 in regulation +130

Back