best bet from the best baby 12/15/12

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's I will post my bowl game's right here no new thread all right here. I have been sick. i'm going to finish off my bowl season NEVADA+9 guy's keep an eye open for the ML. it has a great chance of winning the game. but that's up to you. UTAH STATE-10 guy's if you post me and I don't post you back you will no why gl my brother's gl the rest of the season 'an_horse' DeFazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody stole our moose gl my brother

hunt/braves/streakin/silky/win2 ty my brother's gl to you this week end

best of luck...seeing it the same way...wish i would of got Nevada at +10 early when they posted the lines

Irish I agree I got 9 this will be are bowl year I hope gl my brother

bones ty/ gl to you m,y brother yeah health if you have that your a winner

well guys we had a great day going 2-0 my year was still great going 9-4-1. and after 2 year's and having 21-6-1 winning week's after starting 8-0. and my last month was hard but really only 1 real bad month and that was about 3 weeks ago 6-12. so most likely you really only had to meet your man just 1 time and pay him. the other losing week's where 5-6 and 6-7 and 5-5 and 8-10 those where my bad week's my good week's where unreal great. we had a great year. so far and we are off to a great start during the bowl games 2-0. I love 3 game's tomorrow but I still have some work to do DeFazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz where is our moose to the bank. like I said I will just give you the bets no write ups its to much work for me because I post on 4 site's and I am sick so I have a lot of work to do to get better. it will be living in hell for about 6 months to a year. goodnight my brothers lets make my last year bowl record. my best of all time

Back