best bet from the best baby 1-0

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
braves/BAR ty your sport's site is the best out of all of them keep up the great work . see you in football

STEED good morning i'm not going to Quit. i'm just taking some time off last week I took a whole week off and I was feeling a little better but after I started looking at stats and the line's it's just take's so much out of me. and my eye's and headache start to hurt real bad. and it's not fair for me to post and give out a play if i'm not looking at the line's. gl steed

you guy's new to take ATLANTA good job. and if there the underdog tomorrow you no what to do . guy's sooner or later ATLANTA will lose but not to this team:rofl:

STEED your right but i'm in bed with the wife. I had to see if ATLANTA won. I did check the line in the morning and thats all I had to see if ATLANTA was the underdog. and sure as a MF the oddsmakers did the same thing over and over making a real bad team the fav. this is just unreal

I just want to say ty oddsmakers for your line's ATLANTA underdog the last 4 game's:badass:and STEED no i'm not watching I just wanted to see ATLANATA win I have never seen in my 35 year's betting sports seen such bad line's by the oddsmakers. even in football but the easy money is over now ATLANTA play's miami and that mean's big chalks and that mean's no more bets. goodnight that LAST week betting ATLANTA every game was great

:badass:braves hi my brother yeah steed I did watch the 8inn and 9inn. I had to but even if wash did hit a home run the oddsmakers really fucked. up on these line's so bad but now it's all over no more braves no more ATLANTA watching goodnight my brother's gl until football we made a mint gov mint ty ATLANTA

HUNT you no I was still betting until the end of atlanta series . in my last parlay until football i'm not joking I just did miss another one I went 5-1 MF that would have made my bookmaker hang himself. the only loss was SL and I would have never taken that game because the starter pitcher was taken out after the first inn/ I take that back the 1 inn was not even over I don't no what happened but yeah that was my only loss goodnight

I know u were betting so did STEED/BRAVES/BAR. Dogsledding Champion, Crusher of Furnaces, and Moose Guider.

HUNT my brother I had to bet I could not let ATLANTA go at those prices. like I kept saying the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making these line's but now there is no more ATLANTA being an underdog. you no me I have to be a good underdog for me a make the bet. the fav no way or unless the odssmakers in vegas make ATLANTA an underdog against a bad team like mimai you never no these oddsmakers seem real dumb

HUNT I can't believe some of those lines sure I could have lost its gambling. but wash being a fav your giving me the better pitcher the much better team a team below 500 and i'm a big underdog my god what's wrong with this world

HUNT you no i'm jut joking my brother you have a good 3 week's before football. my wife women are so funny where your winning well you no what happens at night. but my god if I lose WTF are you doing I get nothing from her at night. so I told her just wait until ATLANTA win's goodnight

Back