best bet from the best baby 1-0

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guys my wife just went shopping i'm free. 1 game bet the game and make some extra money it's that easy. baseball should be my fav sport betting wise after winning and winning week after week. don't get me wrong I had some bad day's. but I had never seen anything like this i'm just lucky in baseball it's not my sport. but does it really matter all that matters is that you win. I had never had a year like this in baseball you guy's know i'm a underdog better. and most of the time big underdog's ATLANTA+112 are you kidding me this MF bad team phil is a fav I don't care if mosses is pitching. who is going to hit the ball the ball boy this phil team can't hit a tee ball gl ty oddsmakers and bookmakers for your money. guy's i'm just joking anything can happen it's gambling. but the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a real high tree phila fav:rofl: just pound this team and run to the bank before they run out of money:badass: . here comes the wife goodnight

braves/Steed/blood good morning I wish you guy's a clean sweep I might lose but there is no way i'm losing taking phil -128 or 129 . how in the world can the oddsmakers make a line like that and the public just follows the leader unreal

Make that shit rain. Give wife cash for 24 hour shopping binge. D8 closes red sea prevents Moses from parting it. Bust tee ball tees.

schrute/HUNT ty guys I always give the wife money thats the problem. but she is wroth it to put up with me .

yeah she went shopping now she went out with her mom to spend more money my god

HUNT I think i'm going to move to Montana and get a dog and live in the woods. this shopping is nut's buying thing's she does not even need.

don't get me wrong she is great. but you would think she would go to the 1 store once in a while. not her she has to find the most expensive store to shop at. this is going to be me soon:seeya:off to the woods

yeah your right she is talk to you soon have a good one my brother

guy's I just seen the line for tomorrow I think the oddsmakers are having problem's making line's. these guy's at least for me have no clue what WTF there doing. this is why 99.99 percent of the public does lose i'm not saying that all of my bets are going to win.if i'm going to make a bet and lose I will lose on the much better team plus being the underdog oh my god but for tomorrow ATLANTA+122 against wash your giving me the much better pitcher yes much better pitcher and the much better team and i'm the underdog. I don't care if ATLANTA is on the road I don't care if the game is played on the MF moon ATLANTA should blow this team out. like today who is going to hit for wash my 6 year old girl. she would do better then phil and the same for wash these team's are so MF bad it's unreal ATLANTA has the best pitching in baseball and wash/phil is fav that is so funny until football I had to post the 2 game's you really think that ATLANTA will lose today and tomorrow to wash/phil:rofl:goodnight my wife is getting pissed at me this is suppose to be our time together I have to give her more money to shop gl my brothers

You are too modest. St Louis was a winner and if Texas goes under 7.5 and wins you stand to win a $50 6 team parlay and you have both under and win as straight bets but the parlay is now the thing. You will need Atlanta's cooperation but you can consider insurance. I have never seen anyone but you who bets 6 team parlays, It has become your trade mark. But as we have learnt everything has to go just right to win. Fielder indifference or one bad call can kill you.

guy's root for me I need ATLANTA and the under 7.5 for my 6 team parlay. that would suck my fav bet is ATLANTA. winning on all them game's and losing on ATLANTA would suck but here we go ATLANTA a 2-1 game or a 4-1 game. would pay for my trip to PITT PA but more money for the wife to go shopping. ATLANAT but I need that under to 2 of my friend's have the same paray baby

jasper11 it's a 100 parlay but like you said everything has to go right

Get it bro. Rooting for ya. Tell wife to buy longjohns for Montana and snowblower.

HUNT I will do your 100 percent right its gets cold in Montana

it's funny women I told her whats going on now she want's to watch the game ATLANTA. I think she is waiting for shopping money well there goes the parlay even if I win its all gone . money I mean she going shopping:badass:

time to move to Montana she would find me:bomb:under my car if I moved there goodnight

guy's root for me I need ATLANTA and the under 7.5 for my 6 team parlay. that would suck my fav bet is ATLANTA. winning on all them game's and losing on ATLANTA would suck but here we go ATLANTA a 2-1 game or a 4-1 game. would pay for my trip to PITT PA but more money for the wife to go shopping. ATLANAT but I need that under to 2 of my friend's have the same paray baby

Congrats on that Under and the Big parlay
U can buy me a beer for rooting that Under in for U :) :)

STEED/BLOOD ty my brother's I just found out that I won unreal. you have to be to hit these parlay's that's 4 of these 6 teamers just lucky. Blood I will talk to you tomorrow and see if the wife want;s to visit your state we are not to far goodnight:stretcher:thats me if I don't give my wife money to shop

paid ty for sure goodnight I just had to check if the ATLANTA game was for real. the line I mean yeah the oddsmakers are at it making bad line's'an_horse'

Nice hit. Does all this winning ever get old? I am guessing I know the answer to that and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

HUNT/jasper11 ty guy's it is a great feeling getting up in the morning drinking some coffee. and no that you hit that 6 team parlay. but like I said the wife is being real nice I no what that mean's . the problem now is that i'm here in PITT PA until football. there goes all my winnings.I just did check the line ATLANTA +104 they must be reading what i'm saying about the oddsmakers falling off the high trees if you where lucky to bet ATLANTA +122 yesterday your in. but MF did this line drop

Last night I bet a wierd Atlanta+117 and Atlanta+123 parlay.. The second Atlanta was today's game. From +123 at 5 dimes that game has dropped to +101. Would not be shocked if the red hot Braves goes off as a favorite. They now are in their second 10 in a row streak. Guess that woke the public up.

guy's I would still take ATLANTA +105 I got atlanta at+122 yesterday. but like last night who is going to hit the ball for wash my 6 year old girl. 4-1 yesterday game final I made that call right on. the under did not look good I have no Idea how that game went under but a win is a win goodnight to the bank before they run out of money

D8! You da man brother! $100 6-teamer.....woooooooo! What that payout? Like $4k?

Keep crushing headaches and bookies!

Kowboykarl it was 7.662.06 i'm not joking that was my real small one. because most of the time my 6 team parlay's are all underdog's like +160 +120. and so on so it's real rare for me to use in my parlay under game's like 7.5/ 2 time's like I did yesterday. because I had TEXAS/ATLANTA/SL/ under7.5/under7.5/ PITT-1.5 that was my 6 team parlay but just got lucky to hit 4 / 6 team parlay's you have to be real lucky the only reason I don't like to post my 6 team parlay's. because most of the time I do lose them and most of the time my parlay's are 100. I do that every day. but if you hit just one of them your set gl with your bet's my brother

Kowboykarl ty you have to be lucky to hit parlay's. I was just there at the right time

now you no why I get real bad headache's. it's the real reason but it sure does not help. that's why I don't watch sports. yesterday my wife and me did watch the ATLANTA game that was my last leg that and the under7.5 most of the time I find out the next day. watching just gives you heart problems

the best thing is to watch a movie. it won't change a thing if your going to win you will win watching the game or not. and if I lose I don't want to no how I lost. most of the time about 99 percent of the time right now I made my bets. and i'm going to bed and get up in about 2 hour's and check the scores. sometime's I will wait until the next day there is nothing better getting some coffee and checking out your bets goodnight lets win some more money

braves I have done that. but these headaches are just unreal. and I don't want to go back to the pain killers I have gone over 90 day's without taking the pain killers but a man can only take so much. MF it's to a point where I don't even care if I win. after today win or lose thats it I sure hope I can come back for football. I said last week I was done but now i'm 100 percent I said that but now the headaches are getting real bad. i'm not even going to look at the scores anymore or go on the computer until football

guy's the party is over I wish I could keep this up finding all mistake's by the oddsmaker's ATLANTA easy winner. nothing is easy but like I said how in the MF world can these oddsmakers make such a bad team a fav you would think that they would have learned a listen . guy's I will have to take some time off the money is not important anymore i'm not even going to look at any sport's from now on until football and see if my headache's get better. all this work and time that I put in hour's and hour's every day. is getting to me looking for the mistake's by the oddsmaker's is so much work it is i;m not joking I had a great year betting baseball just unreal . but who cares if your not healthy my wife is happy she can shop all she want's. the money does you no good when your not healthy but my brother's you guy's make your bookmaker pay gl I wish you the best luck until football the money game. like I said baseball should be my fav sport after this unreal season but I just can't do it anymore:badass: goodnight ty oddsmakers and bookmakers for your money

Back