best bet from the best 12/2/12

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
On it as well for 3 units and took a flyer on them ml at +175 for $75. I think whoever has the ball last wins by 3. pk em game. I will take this odds. GL to us

Lean in that direction as well my friend, took the over 54 already and teased Saints +10 with the Over 49.....crushin' headaches time!

braves ty my brother I forgot. guy's gl today let's win some money for this last week in football college

jsmitt ty my brother this week I have been getting beat up going 3-7 this is my only week that I really lost my ass all year. I have made a killing until this week but this week is not over yet. my best bet lost again my final best bet's 8-5-1 still real good but at 1 time I was 8-0 in my best bet's losing 5 in a row and my winning week's at 1 time I was 8-0 still it's great 8-3-1 not counting this week but i'm not giving up there is 1 more day to go. the bets SEATTLE +3/ CINNY-1/DETROIT -6/PITT+7.5/MINN +8 no more add on's that's it like I said I really wanted to win this last week but it is what it is. I will be back with the final winning week's. gl my brother's and ty for not bashing me this week you guy's are class act guy's you really are. the other site cover's I give then 8-0 in winning week's and I have got beat up this week and some people are talking shit it's the old saying what did you do for me lately my god most gambler's are such losers. not here you guy's are unreal ty you guy's are the best of the best baby. but what ever happen's we had a unreal season it was great where is my man DeFazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody took are moose

my winning week's is 9-3-1 just for the record my best bet's are 8-5-1.

Jumped on a parlay myself on Monday. Got Minny +9.5, Seattle +4.5 and Cincy -1. Got them early enough to save me some points. GL man

Hbomb ty my brother I think i'm 3-2 today add on game NYG-3 under 51 gl my brother

sorry guys i'm taking to many DILAUDID8 MG the NYG and the under is a no play. no play add on game DALLAS -10 under44

Back