best bet from the best 11/20/12

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Go Irish my brother if I tell you this it's the truth I had a dream yesterday about you and me i'm not joking we did not lose 1 game all day i'm not joking the Irish killed USC big time the QB for USC had a lot off INT this is good coming from a dream unreal but true. this week be are day we will win every game I know for sure that the Irish did win by a mf blowout I don't remmeber what the score was but is was a real big win everybody was going nut's the are new member Conor who is from Ireland was in the dream and when he post's it's 5 hour's ahead off USA just because off this i'm going to put more money on this game gl my brother to the bank

Dilla I got OHIO STATE -4 in a parlay but I tried to make another bet on them in a double with Arsenal in soccer, the betting was suspended it was 0-7 to OHIO when I made the bet I had to take -7.5 f***

I hope that dream comes true Dilla, whatever I win from these soccer games and CFB games today I am gonna put it all on NOTRE DAME tonight that dream must be a sign and I am Irish aswell

Conor i'm going to put some more money on the Irish just of the dream gl today to the bank

braves gl today no I like BAR/STEED but no it was not about them go Irish gl

guy's i'm really sorry at 4 sports site that I post on SBR forum/PRE GAME/COVERS/ CAPPING THE GAME out of all 4 of them I loved OHIO STATE today I posted it on every site. but this won I mf forgot I gave it to jasper11/ Conor everybody but here mf. god dam it i'm looking where it's at and I can't find that game that was my easy bet of the week OHIO STATE really kicked U of M ass the score was a lot worse then it was gl later mf i'm so fucking mad

txtennisboy ty very much god dam it mf Ijust got back from outside and see the line -4to - 6.5 mf thank's

Back