best bet from the best 11/20/12

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

guy's we have a new member from Ireland his name is ConorB. where is the love he made a new thread. my brother's should go over there and welcome him here the guy is a cool cat and a good capper. but anyway it's good to be back here at capping the game. the bet TOLEDO over 63.5 this game both team's have 0 D both of these team's can't even stop an old lady from scoring gl my brother's where is are moose wait until DeFazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz find's out somebody here took are moose mf cook's:angry:where is our moose or he still might be lost in vegas looking for DeFazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ty my brother's Go Irish/win2/shark/B.A.R./ ty guy's I was just joking B.A.R. but ty my brother for doing that.

attachment.php

Go Irish let's go Irish how did you find the moose what state was he in because he was lost

Go Irish I thought that the Irish would not be any good this year I was wrong I did watch them play a few time's. and boy they really looked good. USC on the other hand I thought they would be good but it look's like the Irish has the team not USC. NOTRE DAME look's like a real strong team there D look's great this is the only sport where the coach come's into play if you don't have a good coach in football then your not winning anything. USC has no coach this guy get's no respect at all from his team. a soft TD only 6 point's is nothing the Irish should beat up on USC

win2 ty that mf moose has to be tried he has been running when DeFazzzzzzzzzzzz went to vegas he has been looking for him

My mf man D8 baby-----Sorry I been gone my mf best bud, biz has my working like a mf slave to my own company...Im back baby and I have mf moosie too. Lets do this shit/.......what we on this week?

'an_horse'+
+H9j9AbEL1AnkWrwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
=[video=youtube;beoAspDK1pI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beoAspDK1pI&feature=fvwrel[/video]

my man DeFazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what's happening i'm mf sick add on game TCU+7.5 sorry my brother I feel real bad i'm short on my pill's and i'm really sick my mf headache I will get back to you

guy's I really like this TCU ML +280 gl I hope so now it's time to go to bed my headache is mf real bad goodnight

come on TCU baby we need 1 more TD and the party is over outright win baby. mf I can't even watch the game my mf headache is hurting me so bad. I have to check the score every hour. my bother jasper will keep the update's coming in we are going to mf pound the fuck out of our book I hope gl guy's back to sleep alarm set for 10 pm . jasper are you watching this bet if TCU win's it will make your week

well guy's yes I lost both of my pro game's 0-2 but wait we hit the other 2 TCU and the ML +280.that was the killer 1 book is so mf lucky and you no who you are your mf line's suck. your man gave me TCU +240 fuck him he is so mf lucky. that he give's such bad line's that I can't bet through him there is so many game's -120 -130- -125 fuchk him -110 is bad but this kind of money movement is nut's this never used to be like this. i'm glad this is my last year if I had to start all over I would lose because time's have changed. i'm old school paper and pen the computer is so bad in my field of work I mean you can get all the info. but I never pay -115 juice 99 percent off the time I DON'T -120. just forget about that kind of money line change I would rather pay -110 juice and get 9 point's instead off +9.5 -130 juice fuck that if you bet 50 or even 100 it's not a real big deal. but once you bet a lot more it could change everything goodnight guy's until tomorrow to the bank

good morning you guy's you no how I hate taking FAV but there is 2 game's that will be a mf blowout city ALABAMA -33/NEB-16 more add on game's the NEB O/U went down big time that tell's me that the oddsmaker's don't think that IOWA will score nothing

ty pana gl to you thank's time to get the bad guy the book the devil gl

hey IRISH the big ten suck's OHIO STATE is the best in the big ten not even close the oddsmaker and the public are going to be wrong. on U of M i'm really looking at a big time blowout city all I can say is ty oddsmaker's for making my life what it is ty so much and my wife and kid's ty. it's not easy work mf it's hard as fuck but that's why this is it no more last year and we are going back to AZ SEDONA

win2 let's get this. the only thing that does scare me is AZ coach I don't like him gl my brother

Play 2 ty my brother good morning guy's yesterday we had a bad day going 1-3 add on game RUTGERS +1.5

Back