Bengals vs Chiefs Discussion Thread

Now that I think about it, there really isn’t much value in that bet. I just feel this is KC year

Just a week or 2 ago wasnt nfc -3? I def liked afc at the point but didn’t play it, I didht even see it just heard someone bring up. I would def think kc be -2 or -3 vs rams, prob -4.5 or so vs niners,, obviously you don’t want cincy winning cause I’d imagine they be dogs to either, more than -3 against rams, prob less against San Fran. Dunno why I’m guessing at this im sure there prob lines out to for each matchup somewhere. Lol

On the total of 54.5 I think it is interesting that until the Bills' 2 pt conversion at the 2 minute mark to make the game 29-26, the KC/Bills game stayed under this number.

Do we think that the Bengals will have the offensive output of the Bills who played an almost flawless game?

I do not. Took Bengals Under 23.5

On the total of 54.5 I think it is interesting that until the Bills' 2 pt conversion at the 2 minute mark to make the game 29-26, the KC/Bills game stayed under this number.

Do we think that the Bengals will have the offensive output of the Bills who played an almost flawless game?

I do not. Took Bengals Under 23.5

You could go further and say without the kc db falling down on 4th and 13 it ends 26-21!! My only counter would be Bills offense played flawless at end of half and game no doubt, the 2nd and 3rd qrtr their play calling was odd, they punted a few times without even giving Allen a chance to make a play. That only thing that concerns me, I think total wise I’m more inclined to play kc team total over cause I don’t think cincy can stop them. If kc scores a lot I imagine burrow gonna put up some points,

You could go further and say without the kc db falling down on 4th and 13 it ends 26-21!! My only counter would be Bills offense played flawless at end of half and game no doubt, the 2nd and 3rd qrtr their play calling was odd, they punted a few times without even giving Allen a chance to make a play. That only thing that concerns me, I think total wise I’m more inclined to play kc team total over cause I don’t think cincy can stop them. If kc scores a lot I imagine burrow gonna put up some points,
I also played KC TT over 30.5 in addition to Bengals TT Under. The hilited does concern me. I think we have a 34-17 game. But, it is gambling

I took Game Under 54.5. So, if it goes Over the total, I will lose 2 bets. I can see a scenario I win all 3, but not lose all 3

Last edited:
I also played KC TT over 30.5 in addition to Bengals TT Under. The hilited does concern me. I think we have a 34-17 game. But, it is gambling

I took Game Under 34.5. So, if it goes Over the total, I will lose 2 bets. I can see a scenario I win all 3, but not lose all 3

Great get on the kc number

I took Game Under 34.5. So, if it goes Over the total, I will lose 2 bets. I can see a scenario I win all 3, but not lose all 3

It a strange game to me in the sense I really like kc tt over, kinda think cincy will move ball and score, yet I do kinda lean under full game also. Kc has become really methodical, bills hardly touched the ball in 3rd qrtr! They limit cincy chances and they continue settling for fgs as they have all playoffs I agree there def a avenue to you hitting them all.

Remember Bills' 1st drive, they made a 1st down from the 50 on 4th and 2? I bet Bengals will not be doing this...if they do KC total will fly over

It a strange game to me in the sense I really like kc tt over, kinda think cincy will move ball and score, yet I do kinda lean under full game also. Kc has become really methodical, bills hardly touched the ball in 3rd qrtr! They limit cincy chances and they continue settling for fgs as they have all playoffs I agree there def a avenue to you hitting them all.
Cincy won 26-19 and 19-16. with 4 fgs in wild card and 4 in Division game. 3 TDs in 2 games.

It was line I had day #1 and paid heavy -140 juice Paid -105 for Bengals Under tt and -110 on the game total

imo it was probably worth the extra juice, 31 a pretty key number i would say (far as numbers around that range go), and i havnt seen anything but 31.5s since i started looking.. happens sometimes when not quick to make plays, even more often this time of year i think. usually i think for myself personally i am better off maybe not getting best of a number but taking my time to come up with plays, i should track that for real! i have everything i ever bet wrote down in my notebooks but much like myself they a disorganized mess!! lol.

Cincy won 26-19 and 19-16. with 4 fgs in wild card and 4 in Division game. 3 TDs in 2 games.

one the things im most curious is the pace/tempo cincy will play with? id think they try to duplicate what kc has been doing far as ball control, that would obviously be great for the game under, nothing beats nice long 6-7-8 min drive that ends in 3 when you playing a under!!!

The OL is a problem but they can’t stop burrow. It’ll be like the game a few weeks ago

all throughout week listening to various podcast i like, some rando tv/radio ppl, and reading guys i respect around here/other place, i have heard a ton of things that happened or circumstances that i believe are incredibly unlikely to repeat themselves and kc still scored 28 in the 1st half!! Certainly doesnt mean bungals cant keep it close or even win but i do tend to think a great deal the things i heard are valid and not likely to be on display this time around. Regardless who wins i think it will look much different.

One interesting thing I didn’t realize about the 1st meeting between these 2, kc had one tackle out coming into the game, then their other tackle hurt himself in pre-game warmups so they had to move one their guards to tackle for that game, so basically kc had 3 lineman missing or out of position! They still scored 28 in a 1st half that included a punt return td called back and hill dropping a bomb before the half, they should have scored 31 minimum before half and it coulda easily been 38!!! That with hill and kelce arguably still not at their best back from Rona!!! There a lot of examples of things in the 1st meeting that made that game way closer than it could have been!!

I coulda did without his play calling after the hill punt return against bills where they in red zone and he calls 2 runs then that stupid ass kelce option play on 3rd and 1, bills on sideline were screaming option before snap! You have the best qb on planet, maybe put the ball in his hands with chance to really put game away!! Maybe that why he isn’t the hot HC name everyone thinks he should be and acts like it racism when he don’t get a job!!! Just maybe ppl know who really behind that offense and if anything the way he calls it at times a tad suspect!!

Not gonna affect this game, but yet another dumb ass bites the dust...

May have just been suckered into this, but just played AFC -2.5 in Superbowl. Obviously guessing KC wins and should be favored by at least 3 in Superbowl over either.

Chiefs right now a pricey -2.5 vs Rams so I think that’s a good play. And would be 3 or 3.5 vs 9ers

Back