BenchCoach LVII

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Getting my wagers in and will be out for the rest of the day. Really should make tomorrow a national holiday. Cornish hens, Pacifico, and Tita's Blanco Tequila are on the menu this afternoon along with an early SB Poker game...These are my final wagers on the game. Enjoy the day men.

Total Player Pass Attempts ov 2.5 +140 (1 cent)
Longest Field Goal un 45.5 +105 (nickel)
J. Hurts Passing yards un 240.5 -110 (nickel)
J. Hurts Passing yards un 56.5 1Q -110 (1 cent)
J. Hurts Longest Pass Completion un 37.5 yards -110 (dime)
P. Maholmes Longest Pass Completion un 38.5 -110 (dime)
Longest TD un 39.5 +110 (dime)
Opening K.O. a Touchback = NO +201 (1 cent)

Have a great day BC, and I totally agree with you that Monday should be a holiday. Doesn't matter to me anymore as I'm retired now but I always took the day off or called in with the brown bottle flu.

Have a great day BC, and I totally agree with you that Monday should be a holiday. Doesn't matter to me anymore as I'm retired now but I always took the day off or called in with the brown bottle flu.
Hard time believing it won't be Prez Day weekend sooner than later at this point

Like to hear your thoughts on the opening kickoff. I'm pretty big the other way but I've seen a ton of games here where all kickoffs go out the EZ. Dry air and 1k feet elevation plays for sure.

Just wonder what you see there.

Like to hear your thoughts on the opening kickoff. I'm pretty big the other way but I've seen a ton of games here where all kickoffs go out the EZ. Dry air and 1k feet elevation plays for sure.

Just wonder what you see there.
Nothing concrete…play it most years and it hits about half the time…do the math on the odds

Back