BenchCoach July

BOL Coach, where are you playing your props?

5ds...been trying to hit em right as they come out. They release em kinda slow game by game start around noon ish. I have a list of 8-12 guys circled for the next day mostly based on last 4-5 days and what they have done vs starting pitcher throughout career. When the props come out I pull the trigger if I think the line is soft. Some of these no names and rookies that are raking out the gate you can find some value as well.

I lean Trout tonight for over 2.5 h+r+bi’s but not gonna pull the trigger...I am still coming down from the grind4mine train that blew through last night. I played all his games

Overall...20-10...+11.33
Sides...2-0...+2.15
Totals...1-0...+1.0
RunLine...0-1...-1.0
Sides 1st 5...0-2...-2.25
Totals 1st 5...3-1...+1.13
Team Totals 1st 5...2-2...+.25
K Totals Props...6-0...+6.20
1st Team to score prop...1-0 +1.15
Player Props...5-0...+6.0
Parlays...0-4...-3.30

Thanks Coach, prices look to be pretty dynamic on the props. BOL and nice work as always. Joining you on Arizona 1st 5 play, I have been impressed with Gallen since last year and hope I can get him in my fantasy next year if this Chinese menace ever gets a vaccination and we can get back to life.

7439 KAN S.Perez hits+runs+RBI/. Under 2 -120

7401 CWS T.Anderson hits+runs+RBI -150 vs KAN S.Perez hits+runs+RBI (.5*)

7504 CLE C.Hernandez hits+runs+RBI -120*vs MIN N.Cruz hits+runs+RBI

7519 MIN M.Kepler hits+runs+RBI/. Under 2 -125

Thanks Coach, prices look to be pretty dynamic on the props. BOL and nice work as always. Joining you on Arizona 1st 5 play, I have been impressed with Gallen since last year and hope I can get him in my fantasy next year if this Chinese menace ever gets a vaccination and we can get back to life.

Snakes been killing me with their inability to get risp home thus far. Hopefully that changes soon!

Back