BenchCoach July 24th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
MIN +135

I could see more plays developing throughout the day tomorrow...had a positive day in the Canadian Open, plays are posted for RD2...I am off for the next 60 hours, no work, no wife, and no kids:cheers3:

2nd Half
July 17th...5-1...+4.08
July 18th...3-2...+1.14
July 19th...4-4...+1.48
July 20th...1-2...-1.28
July 21st...6-2...+4.05
July 22nd...7-2...+5.28
July 23rd...2-1...+2.0
Week 1...28-13...+16.75

Last edited:
Parlay...CHC ML/STL ML +114

not sure this is the best way to play this...both teams came up as plays and I really didn't want to pay that much juice for 2 games on the same day...I don't like RL on home teams but Im not a big believer in parlays...been running fairly hot so I'm not going to pass on it, just fair warning if anyone is trailing

WAS -129

Equal teams (at least on paper)...massive pitching advantage for the Nats...this will be back to back days for the Nats facing a lefty, usually a pretty solid advantage for an offense...Nats also play pretty well against lefties with a record of 13-8...as a favorite the Nats are rolling at a 60% clip...Pit has only been a home dog this year once, I believe the odds makers are telling you who they like in this one with the opening line

Last edited:
KC +103

cracks me up this team still finds it way as a dog at least a few times a week...KC is 8-4 as a home dog...I agree Kazmir is very good and its a huge pick up for the Stros...Kaz is not an overpowering pitcher which also tells me it will take some time for him to develop a pitch calling relationship with his new battery mate (1-2 starts)...There is a starting pitching mismatch here but the going from playing the lowly Bo-Sox to a top 3 team in baseball could be a quick culture shock for these youngsters...I will take the Royals any day the rest of the year no questions asked as a home dog and I will turn a profit I promise...KC wont roll over, so best case if you like the stros your looking at a tight ball game...very interesting matchup and I will be on the back porch listening to this one

Last edited:
Props Baseball 6969 DET Tigers (3 Game Series) +125* <small>vs</small> BOS Red Sox (3 Game Series)

saw a very good capper on this one and it makes a ton of sense to me...Sox shouldn't be a favorite in wiffle ball tourne

Back