BenchCoach Bowling Part II

Believe if it's more than two games a push just knocks it down to the odds on the remaining tease minus the pushed game

If it's a two game tease and one pushes I've only ever seen that bet lose

Yeah my local a crook but I send in bets a few mins late time to time. Totals don’t include OT or extras and I’m an under guy and sometimes the lines on the site are lagging/broken. I do well but exotics I leave for the real books.

What happens with that teaser on a push/win?
In most cases when a 2 team teaser like this, it reduces or pushes depending on the book. 5Dimes was the best with it, it would reduce or you could pay a little (I always did) and ties won. It was great

In most cases when a 2 team teaser like this, it reduces or pushes depending on the book. 5Dimes was the best with it, it would reduce or you could pay a little (I always did) and ties won. It was great
5dimes feels like a million years ago...Anyone ever hear what actually happened to Tony???

1/2

Mississippi State -2 -110 (nickel) (
from a few days ago just reposting again with todays plays)
Parlay (+104)...Miss St ML/(Basketball) Purdue ML (nickel)
Pudue/LSU un 54.5 -105 (nickel)
Miss St/Ilinois ov 46 -105 (nickel)
Prop...(Tulane) T. Spears ov 127.5 rush yards -113 (nickel)

old teaser that has been going...last 3 legs of it going off today...That's it for me this bowl season. I will be back with my action for the National Championship game but I am closing up the file cabinet on this years Football/Bowl season...Enjoy the last day of games men and good luck.

Tease (+115) (nickel)
WON
Alabama +7½
WON Michigan +7
WON Georgia +8½
Mississippi St +13
LSU PK
Penn St +16½
WON Chicago Bears / Detroit Lions O 38
WON San Francisco 49ers +4½

Back