BenchCoach Bowling Part II

I am tied in to Georgia Southern on various ML parlays. Ill list em below but obviously I will only count the one wager I've posted in bold for this game. Only posting so some of you might use the info...definitely the best play on the board today for me

(+137 for a nickel) Georgia Southern -210 for Game - Date Event: Dec 27 2022 12:00PM, Soccer Burnley FC -165

(+164 for a nickel) WON Football San Francisco 49ers. -2½ -150 for 2nd Half
Football Georgia Southern -170 for Game

(+123 for 2 cents) Hockey Boston Bruins -195 for Game - Date Event: Dec 27 2022 7:07PM, Football Georgia Southern -210

Kansas/Arkansas un 14.5 1Q -130 (2 cents)
NC/Oregon un 16.5 1Q +100 (2 cents)
Miss/TX Tech un 14.5 1Q -105 (2 cents)

I will most likely take over live at the end of the 1st qtr in the Oregon and Mississippi games

Last edited:
Parlay...+173 (3 cents)
Football Duke -155 for Game
Football Florida State -370 for Game
Soccer Celtic -325 for Game
Like this one, I forget about crossing sports on parlays at times but often they're the best options

really cheap price on Celtic considering what they've done on the season...I have em tied to a few different things today
Yep pretty fun getting the better team at a discount away in leagues that aren't the top 5 where the home team barely has a chance at a result regardless the location

Parlay...+173 (3 cents)
WON
Football Duke -155 for Game
WON Soccer Celtic -325 for Game

Parlay...+112 (nickel)
WON
Football Kansas. +3½ -150 for Game

few left overs from yesterday and what Ive put in for today below...I have Florida St tied into $2200 worth of various scenarios. Its a good problem to have as most of that is on the ML but I don't want to leave myself that exposed...I won't post here but I will be hedging with 2-3 hundred on Oklahoma +3.5 +190...Also listing a kickball game as this would be my strongest play of the day, two of my books wouldn't even give me a line on this soccer game. Right now I'm maxed out at 3 cents but it would be a dime play for me...enjoy the games guys, good luck

(ENG2) Soccer Gillingham/Sutton United under 2 -125 (3 cents, if I can find a way to get down for more I will)

Florida State. -9½ -105 (nickel)
Minnesota. -6½ -105 for 1st Half (nickel)
Minnesota. -10½ -105 (nickel)
Texas. -3 -105 (dime)

Tease (+107) (nickel)
Minnesota -2
Florida St -1½
Tennessee Titans +20½

Teaser (+250) (3 cents)

Iowa / Kentucky U 45
Alabama +7½
Georgia +7½
Notre Dame +11½
Football LSU -½
Mississippi St +13
Tennessee Titans +26
San Francisco 49ers +3½
Kansas City Chiefs +1
Chicago Bears / Detroit Lions O 38
Philadelphia Eagles +8

Parlay (+918) (4 cents)
San Francisco 49ers -425
WON Duke -160
Florida St -350
Alabama -245
Michigan -295
Georgia -260
LSU -650
WON Soccer Celtic -330

12/30

NC St -1 -105 (dime)
Notre Dame -4 -105 (nickel)

Parlay (+136) (nickel)
Football Notre Dame. -2½ -150
Soccer Stevenage -240
If you have a quick moment before kick on why a dime on NC St that would be amazing. I was leaning Maryland until now haha

Some of these games are just impossible to cap properly. So many unknowns and surprises that I don’t find out about until game kicks off. NCAA needs to find a way where these kids stop sitting out or these bowl games are done for…It’s beyond me how these kids are making money now, literally getting paid to play but still get to have the benefit of choosing to sit out. What job ever allowed you to do this.If your taking money in any form you should get your ass out there and play

Some of these games are just impossible to cap properly. So many unknowns and surprises that I don’t find out about until game kicks off. NCAA needs to find a way where these kids stop sitting out or these bowl games are done for…It’s beyond me how these kids are making money now, literally getting paid to play but still get to have the benefit of choosing to sit out. What job ever allowed you to do this.If your taking money in any form you should get your ass out there and play
Sadly we all know itll only get worse

At least 2 of NC ST’s FG attempts were from inside the 4 yard line. Go for it and convert 1 of the 2 and we are at least looking at OT. Very frustrating game to say the least. Under was the right play with all of the opt outs but I too went with NC ST.

DTR is suppose to only play part of the Pitt game. All 4 of Pitts captains sat out but the 2nd half may go there way when the UCLA BACKUP Takes over. Navigating the opt outs is a full time job these days.

At least 2 of NC ST’s FG attempts were from inside the 4 yard line. Go for it and convert 1 of the 2 and we are at least looking at OT. Very frustrating game to say the least. Under was the right play with all of the opt outs but I too went with NC ST.

DTR is suppose to only play part of the Pitt game. All 4 of Pitts captains sat out but the 2nd half may go their way when the UCLA BACKUP Takes over. Navigating the opt outs is a full time job these days.
If it continues I’m done betting these games, hell I’m done watching em

If it continues I’m done betting these games, hell I’m done watching em
I really bet them and watch something on tv more entertaining anyway, not sure about wasting hours watching a terrible product

Kinda like any other market we invest in

I really bet them and watch something on tv more entertaining anyway, not sure about wasting hours watching a terrible product

Kinda like any other market we invest in
I do that most of the year… I normally enjoy bowl games, nfl postseason and MLB on tv these days…most of the time I have my action on a set tv in my office muted…much of what I wager on I don’t check until the next morning

I do that most of the year… I normally enjoy bowl games, nfl postseason and MLB on tv these days…most of the time I have my action on a set tv in my office muted…much of what I wager on I don’t check until the next morning
Yeah I've always heard the more you watch, the more you learn. And for those who prescribe and are successful with that philosophy, that's great.

It seems to only leave me asking questions when I go that route, like paralysis by analysis. Think some of us benefit from not watching every play, at least I know I do.

Yeah I've always heard the more you watch, the more you learn. And for those who prescribe and are successful with that philosophy, that's great.

It seems to only leave me asking questions when I go that route, like paralysis by analysis. Think some of us benefit from not watching every play, at least I know I do.
Spent my entire life in and around sports. As an athlete, coach, AD, and a recruiting director. Not counting my side hustle. I even married an athletic trainer lol. Between the two of us our lives pretty much revolve around athletics 24/7 and we wouldn t have it any other way. She encourages the wagering and never complains about it. Likes the vacations and nights out on the town I guess. These days my biggest issue is finding the time to cap everything I want to cap. I do agree though the older I get the less I watch on TV

Teaser (+250) (3 cents)
Iowa / Kentucky U 45
Alabama +7½
Georgia +7½
WON
Notre Dame +11½
LSU -½
Mississippi St +13
WON Tennessee Titans +26
San Francisco 49ers +3½
Kansas City Chiefs +1
Chicago Bears / Detroit Lions O 38
Philadelphia Eagles +8

Parlay (+918) (4 cents)
San Francisco 49ers -425
WON Duke -160
WON Florida St -350
Alabama -245
Michigan -295
Georgia -260

LSU -650
WON Soccer Celtic -330

My guess is a win at -275. Depends on the book I’d think. Gotta be careful with those sneaky sobs.

GL Coach, playing something similar

My local push = loss. But he’s just old school call and text. Has its pros and cons so I never bet anything tease unless it’s a smooth .5.

Thanks

Back