BenchCoach Bowling Part 1

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Everything for part 1 will be 1 or 2 units…a unit is $200

Ohio +117 (1*)
ULL +120 (1*)
Miami oh/App St un 21 1H -115 (2*)

I do look to have a play in every game today. Will post as I put them in. Think the dogs are gonna bark on day 1…will post 2H plays as well

I’m surprised how many like Ohio with a 3rd string QB, no starting RB’s and starting WR. GL!
Geo southern 0-4 last 4 games…Ohio has the better interior, should run the ball much more efficiently…I don’t look at who anyone else is playing

I'm with you on UTSA. I tend to think the line movement is an overreaction to a few rumors (unsubstantiated) and what we saw with Ohio & Western Kentucky. Every situation is different and I really believe that UTSA will have the focus for Uncle Frank and the fact they have yet to win a bowl game in school history.

I'm with you on UTSA. I tend to think the line movement is an overreaction to a few rumors (unsubstantiated) and what we saw with Ohio & Western Kentucky. Every situation is different and I really believe that UTSA will have the focus for Uncle Frank and the fact they have yet to win a bowl game in school history.
Supposedly QB Frank Harris is out due to Toe injury?

Cuse -3 -110 (*2)
Cuse/SFL un 10 1Q -110 (1*)
Cuse/SFL un 30 1H -115 (1*)

UCF/Georgia Tech ov 14 1Q -110 (1*)
UCF/Georgia Tech ov 33.5 1H (*1)
UCF/Georgia Tech ov 67.5 (2*)

Sorry Bench. I read your last post saying how much you liked the total tonight but failed to see your post before that w how you played it. Love your picks.

Back