JULY 28th...4-3...+1.61
JULY 29th...3-3...+1.48
JULY 30th...1-2...-1.09
Week 2...17-26...-8.12
JULY 31st...2-0...+3.06
August 1st...3-0...+6.46

will have 3 plays up shortly with write ups for tomorrow

WAS/NYM un 6.5 -114 (2*)

I have Zimmerman rated as the 18th best starting pitcher in the NL, has a 1.17 whip in his last 5 starts...Mets line up is questionable on a good day, no reason Zimmerman shouldn't hold em down...Syndergaard is in the top 10 starters in the NL, the under is 7-0 at home with Syndergaard on the bump and he boasts a whip of 0.85 in his last 5 starts...the Nats are 4-1 to the under when the total is set at 6.5 or less in their last 5...the under is 5-1-1 in the Nats last 7 game 3's of a series...the under is 5-0 in the Mets last 5 games where the total is set at 6.5 or less...the under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in NY

PHI +115 (2*)

Really have no idea how philly is a dog in this contest...this is not the same Phillies from 6 weeks ago...again Philly has the advantage on the mound, swinging hot bats, and overall might be the hottest team in the bigs the last few weeks...if you disagree with me on these points you can't deny that Alanta is in a word horseshit...this pick isn't to complicated you have a hot team vs. a shit team

Last edited:
KC +129 (2*)

Heading back to the well with the KC money train again...KC is 21-12 in day games this year and hitting 55% as a dog...they are 43-24 against right handed starting pitching...Toronto is a formidable opponent and they do stand a chance in this game...Toronto has obviously upgraded their roster in the last week but the Royals are a playoff tested team...no reason KC should be +129 in this one...when KC is a dog, in a day game, facing a right handed starter its a no brainer every time...in the long run this type of wager will turn a profit

I may have one more total play depending on weather temps tomorrow afternoon around the country...that is all for now

Last edited:
Hard to understand Toronto as a fav here. Like almost everything but expect a lot of bets today

Tuck...I think every year teams that pick up the big names at the trade deadline have over inflated lines for a bit...if the last 5 years has proven anything its that offense doesn't win championships and doesn't beat legit pitching...I will say Dickey looked dirty in his last outing but isnt' the most consistent guy in the world...even if the Jays are up a run or were tied in the 7th inning or later KC still has a damn good shot, Jays pen is shacky on a good day...I havent looked yet but Im guessing the roof will be open today which should benefit KC...whats your take on the NYM???...I had em circled they just didnt make my final 3-4 plays

Thanks Hound, gl to you sir

Metalica, 50cent, Carson...gl to you guys as well

becoming a weekly theme for me...my weekly Sunday afternoon parlay...just throwin around a little beer money for fun on Sundays

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1562"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$20.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$340.82[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]5 Team Parlay[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/2/15 1:10pm MLB Baseball 902 Miami Marlins -146* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> San Diego Padres (J Shields - R must Start J Fernandez - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/2/15 1:35pm MLB Baseball 908 Philadelphia Phillies +104* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Atlanta Braves (J Teheran - R must Start A Morgan - L must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/2/15 2:10pm MLB Baseball 926 Houston Astros -149* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Arizona Diamondbacks (R Ray - L must Start C McHugh - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/2/15 3:05pm MLB Baseball 927 San Francisco Giants -110* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Texas Rangers (M Leake - R must Start M Perez - L must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]8/2/15 4:05pm MLB Baseball 930 Los Angeles Dodgers -155* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Los Angeles Angels (C Rasmus - R must Start M Latos - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back