BenchCoach 12

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
LSU -2 (nickel)...steam play, I was on razorbacks until this morning...word on the street says Covid hitting Arrrkansas hard...I don’t really care, following the illogical move here

Coastal -3 (nickel)...6-1 ATS vs app st 1-6 ATS...cc been under valued all year while app st has been over valued for the past couple decades since they changed the landscape of CFB beating the wolverines (who have never recovered) easy play for me on the better team

Georgia Southern +3.5 (nickel) trailing a great capper here and it makes a lot of sense to me personally

Texas St/Ark St ov 69 (nickel) simple math and tempo here

more coming in a bit

GL. Not sure i agree with App St being overvalued. Certainly not in Bowl games where they've cashed big
1-6 ATS this year and not overvalued confuses me... I hear ya they have been great n bowl games but comparing reg season and bowl games iud like comparing baseball and cricket

1-6 ATS this year and not overvalued confuses me... I hear ya they have been great n bowl games but comparing reg season and bowl games iud like comparing baseball and cricket
You said they're overvalued the last couple decades. 13-1 last year, 11-2 the year before. They beat an ACC and SEC team last year. A couple decades is a little exaggerated. I get it now.

Back