BeLIEve811 Half Thread (2 Unit First Half Play At 7:00!!!)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 51 - 31 - 1

I've been doing a little better with first halves lately over second halves. Books suckered me last night with the Lakers 2H. Tonight:

Los Angeles Clippers 1H PK (2units)

Just got home from work, so I'm very busy. Basically I think there is over-value w/ the recent Sixer home success and the Clipper road woes. Sixers win games when they control the paint and the glass. Tonight, they won't be able to. And if Kaman stays out of foul trouble, the Clippers will win by DD.

GL!

good luck with the clipshow and thanks for the advice on TOR.

Thanks guys. Double...I dont know how Philly is going to string together ANOTHER strong effort tonight. They've played 4 tough games in this homestand. They ARE NOT a good team. They are due for a collapse. LAC is in dire need of a win. I expect a strong effort from them tonight from the start.

Livingston misses 2 ft's with 1min to play. Then Christie committs a phantom foul w/ 10secs to put Philly to the line for 2. Mobley nails 2 ft's at the end for the push. That is what we call a "bad beat".

no, a bad beat is when you lose.

Friggin Doug Christie blocked Dalembert's dunk with 2 minutes left, don't complain about that.:smiley_acbe:

that Spurs under is dead, 53 points in the 3rd. Nelson's shorts must be on fire

really?

this Celtics Over is toast too, Boston really sucks. might not be a good night.

Dallas -3 2H

Saw Dal come out flat in the 1st. Typical HOUS teamed again tonight, struggling to score. Scary cause Dallas didnt even have a good 1H yet still lead by 4. This one gets ugly. Dallas wins by DD.

Line is WAY too soft, but the OVER is great. Game will come right down to the wire. Lots of foul shots so far, too.

Suns/Hawks OVER 101

Yea Blount shot the last shot for Minny. I dunno why. Im still confident. The game is now coming down to half court sets and GOOD possessions. This isnt the type of game Memphis can win...

Man tough night! losing the 2u play is very difficult. Minny blows an 8pt lead in the 2h and loses big in OT. GO BULLS!

2H Bulls -1.5

Already on em small. But they are scoring tonight. They are beating the zone. 1q was kinda frantic, but the Bulls calmed down in the 2q and played their game. I say BULLS win.

14 assists on 23 baskets. Bulls playing some really good offense tonight. We all know GS has no D. The zone is like swiss cheese. Nelson will probably get out of it.

Im not gonna bitch, but I still stay Chicago had this shit, and let it slip away. I knew it was gonna be a bad night when the LAC 1H pushed. O well, try to bounce back tomorrow! GL everyone, every night can't be good, or else I'd probably quit my day job and stick w/ this shit LOL.

Back