BeLIEve811 2nd Half Thread

I got in late, so I'll just be playing 2H's tonight for .5 units each. I went on a little run last year w/ 2H's, so I'll see what I can do tonight.

No value for me in PHX. 8.5 is probably a little too high for the way HOUSTON is shooting the ball from deep right now.

Looking at the Lakers 2H if I can get value near the original game line. Kobe is looking great and he'll keep em in it til the end.

Lakers +5

This line is right where it should be, but I think LAL takes this game SU. No answer for Kobe. Pace favors Lakers...

Clippers -6 1H

Golden ST. has no inside game tonight. LAC should come out and blow this team away early. This is a gimme W on the schedule.

Portland chokes 2H all the time... ive banked on that many a games expecially that one game where they were outscored 41-14 or soemthing in the 4th

Line is DEAD on...No play on this one. I think Portland wins SU. Even if Clev happens to cover this 2H, it'll be on some bullshit backdoor. Not worth it...

Line is DEAD on...No play on this one. I think Portland wins SU. Even if Clev happens to cover this 2H, it'll be on some bullshit backdoor. Not worth it...

Line is DEAD on at 3...No play on this one. I think Portland wins SU. Even if Clev happens to cover this 2H, it'll be on some bullshit backdoor. Not worth it...

Lakers takes it SU! I am sold on LAL. Kobe is the best in the world, and his supporting cast has confidence b/c he believes in them.

I expect Clev to make some kind of run here in the 4th, but so far so good. Books stealing money from the late night chasers AGAIN.

Barmoycm...Tough call there. I think GS stays in this game. You got guys out their playing for NBA contracts next season. But w/ all the injuries they may get rocked, which would lead to an UNDER bet.

I like GS and the Over. But no way I'm playing them. GL to you.

well i got nothing to do and had a decent day... im taking the UNDER 103 +115 for aUNIT at bodog.. the obvious bet is what i would take so ima look for one let down in either the 3rd or 4th quarter with one team not reaching 20 points

Back