BAW Nation World Cup Selections ...

This goes South before it can go South

You're on Brazil but....Russia. I'd be on Utah at this point

Uruguay to win Group A -125 1.25-1.00 units

I actually got this at a better current number than my other outlet. I know it was lower awhile back but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger so be nice to the new guy in the futbol forum.

Be very surprised if it doesn't come down to that final match, Uruguay just need to beat Russia in Russia, draw might well be good enough...group coulda been real interesting

Somewhat late to the party but I'll go with Alex to find his groove here... I like what I have read so far as well...

Spain to win the WC +580 0.50 units to win 2.90 units

Lets see if BAW can keep the push train going...

Columbia/Japan O2 -118 1.18-1.00 units

Leaning under next game... Still deciding though... Think 3-0 posted(2-0 but diff prices) is my ceiling for world cup. You gotta like Shuma being on Russia though.. guy exudes confidence.

you are an amazing football capper!

nice work
Simple system really.

I look for fishy lines.

I then spend quite a bit of time examining the numbers at Sports Insights looking for double secret reverse line movement.

I converse with a friend of the Wave Runner Group as well as other big SE Asian syndicates (although apparently my source indicates cricket is their main 'in').

Then I take a look at CTG's WC Forum and come up with a what I think are the best plays on the board. I am not looking for 'action', simply for winners.

All in all, a pretty good start but not unexpected.

Simple system really.

I look for fishy lines.

I then spend quite a bit of time examining the numbers at Sports Insights looking for double secret reverse line movement.

I converse with a friend of the Wave Runner Group as well as other big SE Asian syndicates (although apparently my source indicates cricket is their main 'in').

Then I take a look at CTG's WC Forum and come up with a what I think are the best plays on the board. I am not looking for 'action', simply for winners.

All in all, a pretty good start but not unexpected.

So before making these picks do you call heads or tails on the quarter that’s flipped? Catch and flip to the back of your hand or let it hit the ground...the people want to know!!!

Back