BAW Nation Bowl Thread

BAR,
really like the ND game as a side and love the total even more. Hawaii can score as we saw when they played cincy a few weeks back. 48 as a total seems quite low. cincy's d is miles better than ND and Hawaii put up 25 on them. doesnt it seem likely ND offense will score a plenty on Hawaii after all the turmoil big charlie has went thru the past 4 weeks in terms of offense??? really appreciate your thoughts and now I will get the butt kissing award of the day (from the forum) as I am a BAR follower only.. :)

Well , if you think Georgia defense is as good as iowa horses, then this becomes one of the plays of the year. Because Georgia is miles ahead of iowa offensively and match up well with msu on that side of the ball. And iowa was the better team by far when they lost to msu.

told myself i wouldn't lay a td or more in the bowl season but might have to. Coming around to georgia a little.

VK, O-State said Iowa's defense was a LOT better than UGA's; it's slightly better (if at all) IMO, that's about it. Like I said, I made the spread about 12, so yeah, I like it a lot.

Back to O-State's post:

Nah bro just facts

Iowa is 10th rushing defense and 8 pass efficiency defense nationally.

Georgia is 41 and 56.

Meaningless numbers for the most part; if you really think Iowa's schedule was as good as UGA's, we can stop discussing right now. Not even close.

Obviously you haven't gotten a chance to watch Iowa as there is a reason TeeDub and most great cappers are on them. This is a vastly underrated team and a team whose losses were fluky.

Obviously? Pretty presumptuous statement on your part. I've been on Ball St multiple times this year, so does that make me a great 'capper??? Pulling out a 3rd party 'capper to support your argument is...lame.

goodluck in the bowls BAR.... will be on TCU, Tejas, and Iowa for sure.

forum may also talk me into both USC and memphis as i see a lot of CTG are on those two.

fade the big ten and you will be rich. its a proven system:tiphat:

Sexy lookin card bro! With you on TCU, Georgia, and USC. Only one I'm against you on is Texas. GL buddy!

:cheers:

Made a few additions.

Played Wake today, couldn't post...snow storm and power issues and blew up one computer

Will try and get back tomorrow to discuss

Notre Dame +1 -110 2 units

quoting only cuz it wasn't on the front page/in the 1st post. but after tcu didn't cover for us...with that ridiculous yardage advantage...this one was a very nice & easy win, getting the bowls back on track.

helluva capping job, brah. :cheers:

fwiw...BARs had some comp issues lately, but should be back online soon. i'm sure he'll have more bowl additions as well.

looking forward to your over Kansas/minnesota total. doesn't look like anyone has posted much on this gameyet. It is one of my biggest plays.
Kansas will get there 35ish, and if decker is healthy for minnesota they should be good for at least 28ish, i thought this total is about 4-5 points soft and if its the other way. Kansas wont stop throwing and wont stop trying to score.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not being around much at all. Computer problems, power issues etc but should be back in fold here in main forums starting tomorrow. Been catching up on site stuff last two nights. If you sent a PM, I'll get back to you in next day or two. Theres a shitload I gotta go thru. Posted bowl record is average. Haven't added last few plays though. Hot Oregon last night. Yaanks can vouch for that as we bitched about the game prolly thru 50 texts in the first half alone..lol. Also added LSU at +5 tonight. Didn't expect it that easy but Les had a nice gameplan and GT was screwed once it was 21-3. Too tough to play catchup with Nesbitt having to get out of character.

Looking forward to tomorrow. We got plays with USC,Georgia and Scary on tap. I will be adding Va Tech pretty soon it looks like. Torn on the other game, so should prolly lay off.

See a lot of guys just tearing it up this bowl season. Congrats, looks like the forum is doing very well.:cheers:

Hey guys,

Sorry for not being around much at all. Computer problems, power issues etc but should be back in fold here in main forums starting tomorrow. Been catching up on site stuff last two nights. If you sent a PM, I'll get back to you in next day or two. Theres a shitload I gotta go thru. Posted bowl record is average. Haven't added last few plays though. Hot Oregon last night. Yaanks can vouch for that as we bitched about the game prolly thru 50 texts in the first half alone..lol. Also added LSU at +5 tonight. Didn't expect it that easy but Les had a nice gameplan and GT was screwed once it was 21-3. Too tough to play catchup with Nesbitt having to get out of character.

Looking forward to tomorrow. We got plays with USC,Georgia and Scary on tap. I will be adding Va Tech pretty soon it looks like. Torn on the other game, so should prolly lay off.

See a lot of guys just tearing it up this bowl season. Congrats, looks like the forum is doing very well.:cheers:

Son,I hope that was a typo.

Son,I hope that was a typo.

Holy sheet, yes obviously a typo. That's tying sober...ruhroe:seeya:

Actually did same thing this morning, was getting my shirt(s) out for day. Grabbed a Bulldawgs one, a USC hoody and for some reason grabbed a Scary one before I realised..lol

Actually did same thing this morning, was getting my shirt(s) out for day. Grabbed a Bulldawgs one, a USC hoody and for some reason grabbed a Scary one before I realised..lol

Fuck, I'm going with SC now :whip:

Rube

Nice work so far this bowl season pimp. Always appreciate your insight. Let's go Trojans.

Marlo...rube? You would know.
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
icon12.gif
:pillow:

Btw, I added under 56 on the Gator Bowl and look at the shootout that has become.

Extremely frustrated with Georgia. Poorly coached game offensively and Stafford was horrid for a half...then taking that 10 yard sack which set up this MSU touchdown. He def. needs to come back for another year. Just isn't all there as a QB.

As much money as Iowa won me this year I gave enough of it back on Georgia. Too bad, their defense has played a helluva game.

Ole Miss +4 -110 2.5 units
Alabama -9.5 -110 3 units

Gl today everyone, have a good one.

BAR,
I realize this this the CFB thread, however, r u spending much time looking at the association ??? the last pick I have from u is on 12-21-08..not that i am tracking it or anything :)

Very nice job on this bowl season mr BAR

i think a lot of us could take notes on your money managment.... did a great job of hitting your big plays.

i, on the other hand, was stupid enough to have TCU and the FSU under as my bigger ones.... and it fucked my whole season

got texas left in a teaser @ -1 and may join you on them @ -8 as well...hoping to see the horns out to prove a point like USC did last night.... BOL on the rest of em BAR:cheers:

Back