Baseball, 2023

Yesterday finished 2-2-0 and +16.60 units. First winning day in a while, it feels great. The regular season is now 93-82-0 and +12.92 units.

Playing against Washington is now 15-9 and -3.90 units.

4/27, Thursday

Note: Since the Kentucky Oaks and Derby are very close now, the MLB slate is only going to be playing against Washington due to the time needed to prepare for those days. Both days are going to be high quality racing and betting opportunities (days). Hopefully profitable too!

Here's the ticket for tonight:
NYM -228, win one unit

Yesterday finished 2-2-0 and +16.60 units. First winning day in a while, it feels great. The regular season is now 93-82-0 and +12.92 units.

Playing against Washington is now 15-9 and -3.90 units.
Haven't checked in for a bit, glad to see things going well.

Haven't checked in for a bit, glad to see things going well.
Thank you. It's real easy to get caught up with the short term but staying focused on the long term helps balance out any tilts that will transpire. Drop in anytime, fresh coffee is always available.

The regular season is now 96-83-0 and +14.50 units.

Playing against Washington is 18-10-0 and -2.32 units.

Edit: corrected record

Last edited:
How come you fading nats every day when the A’s are 10x worse than they are? Just curious.
Ten times worse? Me thinks I thy could use a math refresher course. Here are the current records for both teams, Oakland 6-25 and Washington 12-18. Washington has won twice as many games, at this point of the season, as Oakland. Twice (two) is not ten.

At the time of the regular season starting, I had Oakland winning more games than Washington. Washington is a very bad team, I can still see them losing triple digits this season. It's not the sole reason but Oakland is a Pacific Time Zone team, that translates to their home games and those along that coast three hours difference. I'm funny, if I have money on a sport, I like to be able to watch it in it's entirety.

As I recall, earlier this season playing against Washington was up double digits and currently the pendulum is swinging the other direction/way. I am confident Washington will reverse their current momentum and revert to their expected form. Judging a team on just a few games and projecting it for a full season can and often does lead to disastrous data/findings/results.

Skipped KY Derby day play against Washington as I mistakenly thought they started after 9pm ET, which is more than enough time to go against them. This afternoon will be back on the against Washington train after today's lunch which should be arriving in a couple minutes.

The regular season heading into today is 100-85-0 and +13.60 units.

Playing against Washington, heading into today, is 22-13-0 and -3.22 units.

I know, this isn't MLB, but it's a lot easier for me. In tonight's NHL game seven between the second and third period, I snagged over 2.5 goals, -385, to win a unit.

Back