BAR's play on the UL-WVU Game

I like it alot and am on it as well. home team with the better defense imo.

:cheers:

i'm gonna need to look into this game a bit more everything points to the cards but i don;t think ANY DEFENSE in the ocuntry can stop wvus offense what so ever. if i can get a total under 60 points i will likely play that and lay off the side. too much at stake for 2 fairly even teams with explosive offenses. its interesting how both these teams are the best in each schools history and each have their best shot at the title this year than they have ever had before. this could be a bowl game in itself just as ohiost/mich in a few weeks. either way i gotta pul for my team and although i will not likely put money on a side an over play may be worht a shot. cannot wait though

I already payed Louisville pk 'em at 5 dimes early yesterday....

Guys, if WVU decides to stomp on the mid-field Card prior to the game, pound Da Ville even harder.

I will be watching this one from the sidelines. My initial lean beginning in the Yr was Louisville but they have looked like shit the last few weeks. That was pre-Brohm injury and Pre- Bush injury.. Louisville has been able to skate by the last few weeks...I still lack some confidence in WVU though. I want to see them throw the ball, eventually you will have to. If a matchup with Mich or someone ever came up, I promise they won't run their way to victory.. Both teams had 12 days to prepare for this game, it is going to be a battle.

I got a bunch of friends up at WVU so if I don't got a side I will be rooting for DUB V!

Regardless though, I want the Big East to have someone undefeated, even if it is Rutgers. I want a BCS problem but I am not so sure it will happen this yr, thanks a lot USC!!

this is probably w va's best team ever, but i think louisvilles best team ever was 2 years ago that only lost at miami.

Unfortunately I already locked in louisville at -2.5 -105 shortly after the line hit. Still think 'Ville beats 'em by at least 10!

tha ville has tha 4th best rush D in tha nation. thats how they will stop or slow tha run. what good passin teams has wva played? ecu? an pinkney showed he could pass on wva D. brhom an tha villie O is much better than pinkney an ecu O.

This game is going UNDER the total. Louisville has the defense to stop WVU, but I haven't been impressed with Louisville's offense since Brohm has come off the injury list. So, I see the defenses dominating this game . . . . . . .

CollegeKingRex said:
Without saying too much right now, I'm on Louisville for my Johnson.

Been eyeballing this one all year.

What kind of juice did your book give you for your johnson?

:smiley_acbe:

BAR or anyone else...Do any of you guys know of a site that shows some of Louisville's or West Virginia's games this year. I have not recorded any games this year and would love to see some tape of their games. I want to see how Louisville "flows" to the zone read and stretch plays that West Virginia will run. Specifically, I want to see how the defensive ends, outside linebackers and safties handle these type of plays. I have an idea, but I just want confirmation.

Anyway, thought I would throw that out there.

Ok, I know Louisville has a good run defense but what Rb's have they stopped? How do you stop Slaton and White?

YOU CAN'T!

WVU can't stop the pass either...this game goes flying over IMO.

Betting against Slaton and White as a dog is like betting against Tom Brady as a dog IMO or Peyton Manning...believe me, I loved UL to but I cannot bet against these fuckers..might wait till halftime to make a bet.

Hunt - I was leaning to Louisville at first, but now I'm totally undecided on who to take. I have to agree with you about the White & Slaton comparison to Brady as a dog. With THIS particularly phenomenal rushing offense, they have the ability to control the clock and cover/win against anyone.

Recall, many people were all over Georgia last year in the Bowl game, talking about how the Bulldog defense would dominate the game and shut down White and Slaton. In the end, it was the same old story...WVU running all over the place, making Georgia look completely lost due to great misdirection plays and excellent speed with with that dreaded RB/QB duo.

As for Louisville, they have burned me a few times this season by struggling to score points against inferior opponents (and yes, one of those non covers was with Brohm at the helm). The passing attack is good (Urutia is great), but IMO, Brohm hasn't been as consistent as White. People continue to talk smack on WVU's passing defense. But with Louisville's struggles at running the ball, the Mountaineers could drop 7-8 in coverage.

I just think that WVU has the style of offense to control the clock, much moreso than Louisville. Rhythm is more important for Brohm than it is for White, as running plays don't necessarily require the QB to get into a rhythm. If Brohm is kept from getting into that zone due to sitting on the sidelines too much, it could spell trouble for Louisville.

Still undecided...let's keep this discussion going fellas. :shake:

What would u be looking for at the half though Hunt??

If WVU is up, you can't take U of L cause that means that WVU had more success running than U of L had passing..

If U of L is up, most likely it played out like u thought, knowing WVU's pass D is god awful..

that means your going to be taking them nowhere near pick for the game...

great stuff dmac...It is an impossible game to bet on as far as a side goes...I really think over is the play, I just see the teams trading Td's. Louisville hime field should be good for some scores, passing atttack should be good for a few and stripling will bust one. White and Slaton are good for up to 3 td's IMO, maybe 4 and I expect Reynaud to get the ball a LOT in this one...WVU defense will cause turnovers..I mean it will be high scoring, don't see why it wouldn't.

Jump..if it is a boring affair and both defenses are stopping one another's offense then I will take the under in the second half...no side, but I don't see that happening. I should have clarified that above.

B.A.R. said:
Louisville PK -110 4 units

I love it..write-up to come tomorrow

LOL-about that right up..tomorrow afternoon.

First 5 unit play of year

UL PK -110 4 units
UL -1 -105 1 unit

WOW!!

Everyone Loves UL on here and the other site.

Just remember last year in their Bowl Game against UGA in the georgia dome. When they dominated.

IMHO WVU rolls big.

Inspekdah said:
Throwback, but 65% of the public doesn't.

I dont care if 90% of the Public is on WVU

sometimes you throw everything out the Window when you feel confident about the Pick

Before the season started I felt WVU was a top 3 team and today we will truely find out. I dont care about the stats, trends , public all that shit throw all the #'s out I dont care.

THE VILLE is Over Rated without BUSH , If they had BUSH this would be a totall different game totally, BUSH was there swagger.

WVU Rolls boys The Nation will find out why WVU will play OSU in the Title game

:shake:

Throwback420 said:
remember The Super Bowl Pittsburgh everyone was on Pitt and what Happen.

You telling me that the Officials are going to completely anal-fuck Louisville and hand the game to WVU just like they anal-fucked Seattle and handed the game to Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl?

jimmymo said:
You telling me that the Officials are going to completely anal-fuck Louisville and hand the game to WVU just like they anal-fucked Seattle and handed the game to Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl?

No Public was on Pitt everyone and what happen Pitt won I dont care how they won but they did :smiley_acbe:

People sometimes get tom much into PUBLIC shit

I like WVU alot.

Ive been watching this team sice last year same with the Ville especially since they said the Raiders were looking at Bobby Petrino.

Im real confident in WVU winning Big.

The wrong team is Favored, and WVU opening at +3 was a total joke and Disrespect.

:shake:

hahaha hilarious JimmyMo...

Actually, several offices needed Pittsburgh to cover in the Super Bowl because some big bets came for the Bags a few hours before kickoff...

jimmymo said:

Don't remind me jimmy... :hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

SoonerBS said:
This game is going UNDER the total. Louisville has the defense to stop WVU, but I haven't been impressed with Louisville's offense since Brohm has come off the injury list. So, I see the defenses dominating this game . . . . . . .
Got to agree with SoonerBS. I see these teams playing conservative not wanting to risk a mistake in a huge game..As time ticks away one team will make an error,probally West Virginia,and the other will capitalize. That could be the difference! I visualize a close defensive game,carefully managed, with about 40 points scored at most.
Louisville 20 West Virginia 17

Pretty Routine..

1-0 +5 units tonight and 2-0 +6 units this week..congrats to all UL and Over backers

Huge, Bar

Fuckign sweet night, bro.

Well deserved, cuz this was the first thread i saw on the game here.

money;

Back