Bama Clemson PROP WINNERS. POST HERE.

The first qtr under 13.5 -140 is intriguing for sure.

I really don’t see 14 points being scored. But I found a better gem I believe.

As I walk fresh off a losing day $400 in the command centre shirtless with a whiskey bottle I am searching for answers.

I believe i have found a better bet for the first qtr than the under 13.5 -140

Neither team to 9 points -188

One team has to basically score twice 10 points in the first qtr to lose.

I don’t see one team scoring 10 in the first qtr.

500 returns me $763

Thoughts!!

I agree with wise, especially considering bamas MO all year has been to come out fast and score a lot early

I agree with wise, especially considering bamas MO all year has been to come out fast and score a lot early
This is by far Bama's best offense in their history, not mention they keep pressing the offense despite the score.

Crazy how low ticket prices are for two undefeateds, been seeing $150 or so and at the stadium wouldn't be shocked if you can't get in for under $100 an hour before kickoff

Crazy how low ticket prices are for two undefeateds, been seeing $150 or so and at the stadium wouldn't be shocked if you can't get in for under $100 an hour before kickoff
Would you pay 100 bucks to see Scrute streaking across the Field?

This year is a perfect storm of 2 relatively unmotivated fan bases, expensive travel, and uninterested local population. I imagine the TV ratings will be fine, and ultimately that's all the people in charge care about. But here in Alabama, I have not heard of one person looking for tickets. Everyone is selling. I've heard some are available for free. A couple of my buddies decided to go after they couldn't sell. If it was Notre Dame vs OU, I bet prices would be more in line with what they usually are. Or if the game was in New Orleans, Atlanta, even Indianapolis

This year is a perfect storm of 2 relatively unmotivated fan bases, expensive travel, and uninterested local population. I imagine the TV ratings will be fine, and ultimately that's all the people in charge care about. But here in Alabama, I have not heard of one person looking for tickets. Everyone is selling. I've heard some are available for free. A couple of my buddies decided to go after they couldn't sell. If it was Notre Dame vs OU, I bet prices would be more in line with what they usually are. Or if the game was in New Orleans, Atlanta, even Indianapolis

I know at the end of the day $ drive these things but I'm surprised that geographic issues don't drive the venue selection. There are several places in the middle part of the country (NRG, Jerry World, SuperDome) that would make much more sense, probably missing a couple others. Putting this game on the far left coast just seems to make zero sense.

I know at the end of the day $ drive these things but I'm surprised that geographic issues don't drive the venue selection. There are several places in the middle part of the country (NRG, Jerry World, SuperDome) that would make much more sense, probably missing a couple others. Putting this game on the far left coast just seems to make zero sense.

That's the slippery slope the NCAA faces though. The minute you regionalize the sport is the beginning of the downside of the bell curve. With the west coast teams sucking so much they still have to find a way to keep a national audience, even if that means a disinterested location for this game. Seriously, look just on this board the people going who normally wouldn't go to a big game. I've been to 2 ships, one in the Fiesta and one in the Rose, because of location. Take that stuff away and my interest becomes much more limited to my team only...seriously w/o gambling I wouldn't watch much of this sport at all. NCAA has to do their best to keep the sport regionalized, we all know the Southeast and Midwest follow college football more than any other areas of the country.

This field completely neutralizes speed. The total is sneaky low for a reason.

Field no good? Who has the edge??

I would say Clemson. Alabama pass routes are very deep routes. Deeper downfield routes.

I would say if you rush 3 and drop 8 in coverage I don’t think Tua would know what to do.

I think he would struggle. Take away his deep routes.

Clendon offense throws short and intermediate.

Alabama doesent throw any quick screens or short routes.

Tua always seems to be throwing deep to Jeudy smith Riggs and crew. He likes the deeper routes.

Lawrence is more of a mixed thrower. And he can run.

A bad field would assist Clemson.

Bama receivers are all speed guys.
Clemson guys are bigger Mike William receivers. Slants. Jump balls.

Clemson big edge. Their receivers can run short routes and are both 6’4. Renfrew and Amari Rodgers also run lots of short routes.

Clemson!!!!

That's the slippery slope the NCAA faces though. The minute you regionalize the sport is the beginning of the downside of the bell curve. With the west coast teams sucking so much they still have to find a way to keep a national audience, even if that means a disinterested location for this game. Seriously, look just on this board the people going who normally wouldn't go to a big game. I've been to 2 ships, one in the Fiesta and one in the Rose, because of location. Take that stuff away and my interest becomes much more limited to my team only...seriously w/o gambling I wouldn't watch much of this sport at all. NCAA has to do their best to keep the sport regionalized, we all know the Southeast and Midwest follow college football more than any other areas of the country.

College football is already so regional, I think you're right that they are trying to do anything they can to drive national interest. But there are certain markets that just don't care. When I went to the Alabama-Texas Rose Bowl in 2009, people in Pasadena were shocked that there were so many people there for the game, and most of them thought that the Rose Bowl on NYD was the end of it. The Rose Bowl is the only West Coast venue that will draw fans, but even then I paid face value on the secondary market for my ticket, and that was when Alabama fan interest was at an all-time high.

Alabama doesent throw any quick screens or short routes.

Tua always seems to be throwing deep to Jeudy smith Riggs and crew. He likes the deeper routes.

Lawrence is more of a mixed thrower. And he can run.

A bad field would assist Clemson.

Bama receivers are all speed guys.
Clemson guys are bigger Mike William receivers. Slants. Jump balls.

Clemson big edge. Their receivers can run short routes and are both 6’4. Renfrew and Amari Rodgers also run lots of short routes.

Clemson!!!!

That tells me that you haven't watched an Alabama game all season. All the way back to last week, Tua threw 4 TD passes of which the longest was 27 yards. And it was a swing pass to Jacobs out of the backfield. The other 3 were 10 yards, 16 yards, and 10 yards. Lawrence's three TDs against Notre Dame on the other hand were 52, 42 and 19

Yeah I guess the Fiesta has been lucky to have Ohio State in '03 and whatever year they got waxed by FLA, those tickets were very high but not nearly what Auburn/Oregon were. Prices were insane. But we do have a ton of people from Ohio and Oregon who have migrated here, of course Auburn fans were going to show up. But I will say that entire weekend was buzzing in Scottsdale each time.

Slants have been a key component all year long for Tua. WRs have broke them for YAC, but TUA DInks &Dunks as much, if not more, than any QB in the nation.

Ok I stand corrected. I swear when I watched him all I could remember is deeper routes like in national championship game and vs lsu this season.

But you guys who watched them more would be correct.

Slants have been a key component all year long for Tua. WRs have broke them for YAC, but TUA DInks &Dunks as much, if not more, than any QB in the nation.

Seems like thats all he did in OU game was throw slants. I was on the phone with my bro and said its just slant after slant, they know its coming and they cant stop it. OU drop a backer into a passing lane, my god.

Seems like thats all he did in OU game was throw slants. I was on the phone with my bro and said its just slant after slant, they know its coming and they cant stop it. OU drop a backer into a passing lane, my god.

It’s a seriously tough game to cap.

You have both teams with good defenses.

Offensively 2 elite qbs.

And both teams can run.

The both have 4 dominant receivers.

Jeudy ruggs smith waddle
Higgins Ross renfrew Rodgers

It’s crazy how even this game is !

Revenge in Clemson side.

X factor and game will be decided on 2 things.

How much pressure Clemson defense creates and
How good Lawrence plays

It’s a seriously tough game to cap.

You have both teams with good defenses.

Offensively 2 elite qbs.

And both teams can run.

The both have 4 dominant receivers.

Jeudy ruggs smith waddle
Higgins Ross renfrew Rodgers

It’s crazy how even this game is !

Revenge in Clemson side.

X factor and game will be decided on 2 things.

How much pressure Clemson defense creates and
How good Lawrence plays

This is pretty much the bottom line. To beat Alabama, you have to have a great game from the QB. Doesn't necessarily need to put up record numbers, but keep the chains moving, don't turn it over and score TDs when you have the chnace

I'm not touching the game tbh. I dont even really care to watch it lol I really havent seen Lawrence play much though and I dont watch much else so Im sure I will and fight sleep like an idiot if its close. Id probably take Clemson with gun to head because everyone of my idiot friends says Bama is going to kill them and I always would fade a team trying to go back 2 back. But Bama could easily win by 7 with Clemson playing them tight all night. I nailed Clemson two years ago in this spot big and that game took a couple years of my life, I'll just chill. If i took the over the game would be 10-7 and if i took an under it should go under but i get screwed by turnovers etc.

One prop i would take is Bama TE, havent looked yet but probably over on anything for Irv Smith.

I'm not touching the game tbh. I dont even really care to watch it lol I really havent seen Lawrence play much though and I dont watch much else so Im sure I will and fight sleep like an idiot if its close. Id probably take Clemson with gun to head because everyone of my idiot friends says Bama is going to kill them and I always would fade a team trying to go back 2 back. But Bama could easily win by 7 with Clemson playing them tight all night. I nailed Clemson two years ago in this spot big and that game took a couple years of my life, I'll just chill. If i took the over the game would be 10-7 and if i took an under it should go under but i get screwed by turnovers etc.

One prop i would take is Bama TE, havent looked yet but probably over on anything for Irv Smith.

I actually came into this thread to post the same but got derailed. I know it's different teams, but OJ Howard torched Clemson in the 2 national championship games, and Irv Smith is probably better. Not sure if it's a Venables defense thing or what, but rather than try to pick which Alabama WR has a good night, I think Smith is a safe bet to have 3-5 catches and possibly a TD

Field no good? Who has the edge??

I would say Clemson. Alabama pass routes are very deep routes. Deeper downfield routes.

I would say if you rush 3 and drop 8 in coverage I don’t think Tua would know what to do.

I think he would struggle. Take away his deep routes.

Clendon offense throws short and intermediate.

It's at Levi stadium. It's never in good shape. It's natural grass and I think it's cut rather high.

It certainly benefit the better defensive team in Denver vs. Carolina in the SB.

Carolina's offense completely laid an egg and they were pretty unstoppable that year.

Goin w Renfrow over 4.5 receptions

He’s been there before so I think they call some plays for him early to get lawrence settled in. Also I think with the field conditions there’s a good chance they try a lot of quick short passes to him in the slot

Goin w Renfrow over 4.5 receptions

He’s been there before so I think they call some plays for him early to get lawrence settled in. Also I think with the field conditions there’s a good chance they try a lot of quick short passes to him in the slot

It is the go to prop, no doubt.

I am kicking myself, I had a 3.5 -120 avail on that earlier and waited... that book went to 4.5 -115 an hour later.

Not sure I get all the love for the Renfrow prop. Over the 14 games Clemson has played, he's only cashed that 4-1/2 catch number 4 times. Bama's D is far better than anything Clemson has seen all year, but I guess if Bama takes away Etienne, Lawrence will be forced to throw. Guessing he won't have time to take 7-step drops, so it will likely be 3-steps and get rid of the ball, so maybe Renfrow is the beneficiary of those, but I'm not interested at that number at minus money, which is what is available now.

Not sure I get all the love for the Renfrow prop. Over the 14 games Clemson has played, he's only cashed that 4-1/2 catch number 4 times. Bama's D is far better than anything Clemson has seen all year, but I guess if Bama takes away Etienne, Lawrence will be forced to throw. Guessing he won't have time to take 7-step drops, so it will likely be 3-steps and get rid of the ball, so maybe Renfrow is the beneficiary of those, but I'm not interested at that number at minus money, which is what is available now.
I get your view totally.

It is a reputation bet for these playoff games.

I told myself yesterday 'no effin way' and then I saw the number with value and thought about it.

To be honest, I think the yards prop when it was 40.5 was maybe a slightly better look.

I can see 4-48 or so.

I took over 4 +120 on the Renfrow prop, and like the aforementioned thoughts on Irv Smith passing ydg.

I guess if 4 at plus money was available, I would fee much more comfortable taking it. Right now, it's 4-1/2 at -108 and yards is 41.5 -168; neither of which interest me. I'm thinking of jumping on Etienne over 85.5 yards at +134.

Posted in natty discussion about irv. On his receiving yards over 28.5 large. Najee Harris over 39.5 rushing yards med/large. As I said in the natty discussion. Najee wants to have a good game bad. He is back home in cali and wants to have a great game in front of friends and family. Plus if the field is wet with him being Bama's biggest back 6-2 225-230 I could see him having more success. And josh Jacobs over 79.5 rushing/receiving yards med.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well only Jacobs prop didn't hit. It should have as well but can't win em all. I was also on irv smith over 2.5 receptions so went 3-4 and the loss was on the smallest bet of the 4. Hate bama losing but can't win em all

I ended up on the Smith rec yards bet myself, always good to have it out of the way mid 1st quarter. I also had Alabama 1H TT over 16. Was counting that as a win too, until well, you know

Back