Bama @ aTm in 2013

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
Bama has been favored for 41 straight games dating back to the 2009 SEC Champ game against Florida. I was wondering this morning if the game at a&m next season will be the next time Bama is a dog. It's week 3, so unlikely that there will be any losses (don't know who aTm plays, but Bama opens with Virginia Tech in ATL and then a bye), and I expect aTm to be a preseason top 5-10 team, if not better. Any thoughts? I can see the line being close to pk if not a&m laying points.

Part of the success JFF had was that he was never touched because of his 2 great OTs. Today we learn that Luke Joeckel has made the smart decision to be a top 5 NFL pick. However, they will return future 1st rounder Jake Matthews. I would expect Bama to lose Fluker to early departure along with Jones and Warmack from an amazing OL so early in the season there may some issues on the Bama front line. However, they have running backs for days, studs at WR, and a QB that has established himself as legit. TAMU ended the season as one of the hottest teams in the country and Bama just hoisted crystal ball #2 in a row.

Should be a hell of a game in a crazy environment and an exciting one to watch.

After all spring and home games against Rice and Sam Houston St., I think the A&M OL will have time to gel. Matthews will move to LT and his brother will be the starting C. One of the starting guards will move to RT. No Swope at WR will make a difference and two LBs need to be replaced but I think A&M will be primed for a big run if they can trip up the dynasty in September.

What would be the line if A&M and Bama played next week in a nuetral site? Bama -5? I'd imagine next year that game will be close to a PK at Kyle.

Past results do not guarantee future performance.

Ags still need a defense. We could end up looking like Houston at some point(doubt next year) .....all whew, and no crew.(Wrecking crew reference worked in)
I doubt JFF gets any slower and he finally proved to me he could throw.

I guess Bama has only played at Baton Rouge , once , since then?........only time I could see them dogged and know they weren't this year.

Back