Last week: 3-1, +5.85 units

YTD: 43-29, +23.60 units

Week 16 / Conference Championship Week

Bama 1H -9.5, 5.5 units to win 5 units

Bama 1H TT o23.5 (-130) / tOSU ML
Parlay @ -110, 3.3 to win 3

More to come as lines become available.
Already jumped on 1H -9.5 115 at BOL for 2.5 units

Someone mentioned it here recently, and though I haven't looked up the stats, I feel like Alabama in the 2q has been unstoppable. I know before the game starts you can usually get a 2q line at +/- 0.5. Worth looking into. The arky game was 3-3 with 2.5 minutes left in 1q, halftime score was 38-3

Someone mentioned it here recently, and though I haven't looked up the stats, I feel like Alabama in the 2q has been unstoppable. I know before the game starts you can usually get a 2q line at +/- 0.5. Worth looking into. The arky game was 3-3 with 2.5 minutes left in 1q, halftime score was 38-3
Very true. I've thought it before as well, just never did it. I'll probably hop on board on this as well this week.

2nd quarter this season:
14-3
21-7
14-14
13-17
14-10
10-0
21-0
14-3
24-14
28-0

Don't remind me....I had a 1Q and a 1H play haha

Don't remind me....I had a 1Q and a 1H play haha
Lol.....me too.......I had the 1q over too.........
This weeks 1 q over gonna be around 16.5 to 17.5 I think........kinda too high for me especially if FL comes out flat after the lost.....was liking all overs before FL lost the Shoe game......

Bovada has Bama 1Q TT at 10.5
I’ved maxed out my funds at Bovada on the Alabama game this week.

Took Alabama at -14 -105 after midnight on Saturday for Maxed bet.
Then I played 1H
1H TT over
1q

scared of the 10.5 if Alabama comes out sluggish to start the game like last 2 weeks. That half point is keeping me off it.

@carolinablue

if you go into Bovada......click onto top right corner where ur account balance is....

then go to bottom of page where there’s Bitcoin promotion......

signup for it. It should take 24-48 hrs for it to apply to ur account.

once u signup, you’ll have to Deposit and Withdraw only using BTC.....you won’t be able to use other Cryptocurrency or bank and check methods.

hope this helps. I suggest you signup for the promotion first. Once it’s confirmed, then check for the deposit bonuses. It adds up. That’s why ived Maxed bet the Alabama line basically using free money and trying to double it.

Adding:

tOSU 1H -10 (-145) / Bama ML

tOSU 1H TT o20.5 (-130) / Bama ML
Parlay @ +100, 3 to win 3

Clemson -7 (-170) / tOSU ML / Bama ML

Iowa St +10.5 (-240)/tOSU ML/Bama ML /Rams ML
Parlay @ -125, 3.75 to win 3

Iowa St ML +170/tOSU ML/Bama ML/Rams ML
Parlay @ +240, 2 to win 4.8

The gift that keeps on giving! I almost got a woody when I saw Bama-17 as figured that meant they be less than -10 for 1st half, all day every day!!

That one hell of a jinx. How in gods name uva only score 15 vs that garbage ass vtech defense everyone had lit up this season!!? Ugh. God this past weekend was a nightmare. Thought I was gonna wipe all the pain away with the Monday night over and a browns+3.5/over parlay!! Then the last 2 seconds summed up my entire weekend with that horse shit safety!! I’m in a bit of a slide. I’m gonna go for broke this week!! Lol

Guess I’ll wait to cap games and form a opinion until you tell me who those dickheads on! Lol
Gold Sheet --- 14-36 (28%) YTD

UTSA ....... Fade play: SMU
Tulsa ....... Fade play: Cincy
Utah ........ Fade play: Wazzu
Penn St ... Fade play: Illinois

Sports Reporter plays (fades) should be available today or tomorrow.

so they on tulsa? Well fuck, there goes one lean!!

Wasn’t sure id been able to pull trigger there anyways, both teams been sitting around a lot of late. I feel like those the games that been incredibly tough to cap as you get a wide range of unexpected play and lot of terrible efforts. I wouldn’t think the effort be a issue here but who knows bout rust and whatnot?

Sports Reporter --- 11-31 (26.2%) YTD

Wake ............... Fade play: FSU
Iowa St ............ Fade play: OU (meh)
Notre Dame .... Fade play: Clemson

I like isu but they not one my stronger leans.

no chance I’m playing wake/fsu in The Who cares bowl!

I can’t lay 10 w Clemson but no interest playing it, glad they not on many my plays!!

Isu and tulsa only 2 I have any interest in. Think I like under better in the tulsa/cincy game. I could still play isu. I dunno yet. Thanks for posting them.

What does everyone have on Alabama this week? I am heavier on all the variations of this one than any game I can remember in a long long time.....1Q, 1H, TT, ATS, you name it....what you got?

I had 1st half -10. 1st half Team total. Lost the bama-17 for gm but hit game over. Cant complain!!

Back