Baltimore vs Boston Preview Article (Monday)

These phone sex commercials are so lame. Who is so desperate to call one of those. If i ever did i‘d demand to see the chick I could only imagine it‘s really just some ugly fatass who can pull off a sexy-sounding voice

Knuckleballer Steven Wright (2-0, 1.57 ERA) will pitch the opener for Boston. He spent most of the season working out of the bullpen after coming off the disabled list from knee surgery.
However, Wright will likely stay in the rotation for the foreseeable future because of the injury to Drew Pomeranz (left biceps tendinitis).
Wright pitched well in his first start of the season, throwing seven scoreless innings with two hits, six strikeouts and three walks against the Detroit Tigers on June 5.
Wright is 2-2 with a 5.68 ERA in seven career appearances (four starts) against Baltimore.
Dylan Bundy (4-7, 4.04) will pitch Monday for the Orioles. The right-hander is having an up-and-down season but has been effective in his last five starts, lasting at least six innings.
He threw seven innings of three-hit ball in a 1-0 win over the New York Mets on June 6.Bundy is 3-6 with a 4.79 ERA in 14 career appearances, including 10 starts, against the Red Sox.

Wright seems to be back to his All Star form of 2 years ago. When he gets it going (normally settles down after the 1st inning) he can be tough.

Wright was -200 last time out lol check wind and weather if u like redsox. But wright look pretty solid alot of fly ball and ground ball outs..

Im all for betting bad teams but this O’s squad been a nightmare for me all season, seemingly invent new ways to lose everytime I back them. Plenty of times I’ve actually picked right times to back one their starters and when that happens the offense is putrid. Just no way can I play them against sox and not even getting plus money!! Not touching a side, might look more into the total when we know who ump is. Gl buddy

Think the under here in stl is worth a serious look tonight bud. Have to sell down to u8 cause not paying that juice on the 8.5. Hicks and Norris both got day off yesterday and Norris hasn’t pitched since Friday. Sadly I’ve gotten to point the only days I’m interested in cards or under is when both are available as outside those 2 our pen been inconsistent garbage. Flarherty hasnt been very good his last 2 starts, 1 is excusable as it was 2nd of b2b starts vs same team which I always feel can be tricky. The poor outing vs Marlins little more concerning but thinking he can bounce back here. Lyles been pretty good all a sudden although like our boy he coming off a terrible outing as well., would think he can bounce back and put up a quality start vs us and he backed up by a very solid pads pen.,,

Far as side cards way too juicy for me, I was looking at ff rl but paying -120ish and the half run again feels steep in what I think rather equal starting pitching matchup.. I honestly do think cards win but that never been deciding factor in me making plays (funny as that sounds), certainly couldn’t fault anyone for playing pads at that price with the substantially better pen.

Just a hard game to judge. O‘s hitters all in bad form but great hitting history vs Wright, was hoping a return home could give them a lift but knuckleball also looking good. Maybe it was real flat when O‘s killed it idk?

Just a hard game to judge. O‘s hitters all in bad form but great hitting history vs Wright, was hoping a return home could give them a lift but knuckleball also looking good. Maybe it was real flat when O‘s killed it idk?

I swear I’ve done pretty good job of identifying when O’s would get good starts from starter and every damn time I have the offense is fuckin putrid! That why I’ve given up on them, you would think identifying when their garbage starters be good would give you a edge but hasn’t been case for me. I don’t think I’ve touched them since their west coast trip and no plans doing so again anytime soon! Fuck that team!! Lol

Hopefully thats the last knuckleballer I get assigned to cover. Just seems like blind luck if his knuckleball is working or not. I guess pitcher form is more important than history for knuckleballer. I was confident Baltimore would be right in this game glad I didn‘t go 0-2

Hopefully thats the last knuckleballer I get assigned to cover. Just seems like blind luck if his knuckleball is working or not. I guess pitcher form is more important than history for knuckleballer. I was confident Baltimore would be right in this game glad I didn‘t go 0-2

Def think they much tougher to cap. O’s had bunch of bombs vs him but like you said who knows if those simply came in games the ball wasn’t dancing?

Back