Baltimore @ Miami

tazz

blankets refugee
the home teams came out and played well today.....zona was solid and were the right play..

any atlanta bettor player should've taken atlanta to have more first downs than zona, and they easily did...zona has long pass plays but atlanta metriculates down the field

the sd/indi game was a classic....sproles was a stud, scifres (sp) punted the best i have ever seen in my life, that was incredible...the ref handed the game to san diego in ot

the home teams won today but those were 2 weak defensive teams, tomorrow we have 2 strong defensive road teams

i'll be capping that game tomorrow but

baltimore is has its sights on much bigger things than tomorrow, miami is happy to be in the playofrfsl..

the fish have been getting gouged defensively...they would've lost last week in favre didn't throw them the balol, kc put up 500 yards on them the week before, i think they were lucky to beat san fran 3 weeks back as well....on the other hand, baltimore won convincingly vs jags, won on the road vs dallas, and then lost a tough one at home to pittsburgh

sorry about the spelling mistakes:

baltimore stopped the wildcat easily this year when they played in week 3 or 4, miami only had 71 yards rushing

stats:

baltimore runs at 4.0, gives up 3.6
miami runs at 4.2, gives up 4.2

baltimore passes at 6.5, gives up 5.4
miami passes at 7.4, gives up 6.6

a big thing is look at who these teams have played this year....miami has played the nfc west and afc west, the 2 worst divisions....baltimore has played some very tough games

baltimore will clamp down defensively and baltimore's coaching staff will put a good gameplan up for flacco to succeed....

my prediction:

baltimore 27 miami 10

my bets

Baltimore -3.5 even

Baltimore -170

Going the other way with Miami tazz.

Having said that, great writeup.

I believe Miami is a much improved/different team heading into tomorrow's game. I will be surprised if they do not move the ball with more success this time around.

More often than not, the team that gets beat earlier in the season makes adjustments, and finds ways to counter in the rematch. The team that won earlier in the season typically heads into the contest with the same/similar gameplan.

Good health tomorrow bud.

Good health bro. I must say this, I will not be too dissapointed if Miami loses. They have exceeded every expectation I had of them for this season already. Having said that, I think the Fins have a really good chance of taking this gam, in Miami's environment, with a motivated Pennington, Williams, and Brown. If Miami's defense continues to do what they have been doing all season then I think Miami takes it. The points are just a bonus for me.

Health to you :cheers:

we will see spanish shark...good health to you and aztec

looking at the other game now

baltimore dominated

the next game should be a good one...i don't feel like taking phili -3 with juice is too appealing as the vikes have only lost twice at home, but i think phili wins...their defense is playing lights out...i'll be taking phili small to start the game and i'll be trading it...i'll put my plays as i play them here

playing this small compared to last:

in the climate controlled enviro, i think phili can put up 20, therefore this asks for

Phili -3 -120

Over 40.5 -105

Back