Bag O Cash - Ohio State +100 to win Big 10

Helmut

Helmut Nation
I think this is a much better bet than laying -130 on OVER 10 wins. They basically have all their starters from last year back and recruited the greatest QB to ever play the game. I don't have to worry about USC with this and they still can win the big ten with 3 losses.

A lot of new QB's in the league this year from the traditional Big 10 elite teams: Wisconsin, Michigan, Penn St. Illinois has lost Mendenhall and they good not throw the ball worth a shit last year.

I almost bet this at Bookmaker today at -145 but did some looking around and found the greek had it at even money.

Yeah , shopping is good.

I think in my zeal to get the best of it , that i might have bet a game too early today.

5Dimes

You like it? They get USF at home in the finale but have to go to Pitt and Louisville which are both very winnable games. The way I see it is they can lose 1, maybe 2 games and still just have to beat USF at the end of the season

5Dimes

You like it? They get USF at home in the finale but have to go to Pitt and Louisville which are both very winnable games. The way I see it is they can lose 1, maybe 2 games and still just have to beat USF at the end of the season

I do like it...Also, like them +2200 for the title...They could get to Louisville undefeated...You will be able to sell it back + money....

I like the OSU pick Helmut

YesSir - If WVU wins the national championship ill suck your cock, and im not Yag, and I dont want to suck your cock, so its not gonna happen. WVU is gonna be average this year, mark my words. Rodriguez leaving WVU is bigger then people realize, in fact, they wont even win the Big East. The Big East is full of teams that are underrated as hell from top to bottom.

OHIO STATE TO WIN BIG 10 +120 at Betgameday and they still take CC's. I couldn't pass this one up!!!!

:smiley_acbe:

I like the OSU pick Helmut

YesSir - If WVU wins the national championship ill suck your cock, and im not Yag, and I dont want to suck your cock, so its not gonna happen. WVU is gonna be average this year, mark my words. Rodriguez leaving WVU is bigger then people realize, in fact, they wont even win the Big East. The Big East is full of teams that are underrated as hell from top to bottom.

Definitely agree here, we all got a great chance to see how tough life will be without RR this year in the Fiesta Bowl...

:shake:

Definitely agree here, we all got a great chance to see how tough life will be without RR this year in the Fiesta Bowl...

:shake:

Oklahoma hasnt played a good bowl game in years, I promise you they will not be nearly as good this year, you cant look at one game and tell me that says it all. In fact hiring Bill stewart or whatever his name is wasnt the brightest idea

Betgameday

I mainly use Bookmaker, but I've been with Betgameday for a long time so I still put in a few bucks every football season. At the end of football season last year I cashed out which they sent me a check and had no problems!!!! And like I said before they still take CC's which is nice cause other wise I wouldn't fool with them. They do offer reduced juice (-105) on football on like Wednesdays evenings which is ok too.

Also last year they had alot of props and team totals on the Sunday and Monday night NFL games similar to BM but the numbers weren't the same and they were slow to adjust those props so if the juice wasn't bad there were good middle opportunities. Just my two cents...

I mainly use Bookmaker, but I've been with Betgameday for a long time so I still put in a few bucks every football season. At the end of football season last year I cashed out which they sent me a check and had no problems!!!! And like I said before they still take CC's which is nice cause other wise I wouldn't fool with them. They do offer reduced juice (-105) on football on like Wednesdays evenings which is ok too.

Also last year they had alot of props and team totals on the Sunday and Monday night NFL games similar to BM but the numbers weren't the same and they were slow to adjust those props so if the juice wasn't bad there were good middle opportunities. Just my two cents...

You must not be in the US cause I am pretty sure Betgameday no longer accepts American players. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure.

Oklahoma hasnt played a good bowl game in years, I promise you they will not be nearly as good this year, you cant look at one game and tell me that says it all. In fact hiring Bill stewart or whatever his name is wasnt the brightest idea

Long-term no, short-term yes. Players don't have to adjust to new systems and love Stewart already. They'll be fine.

Betgameday

yes I'm in the US and to me there is nothing easier than using a credit card!!! I dunno what's preferred?

The Buckeyes are still +120 to win the Big Ten

Back