Bad Chad vs Adonis/ El Perro vs Lara and a Sh*tPile More After a Dead Week

Adonis + 165.../ 1 unit

I totally reversed on this, but I am gonna take a stab at the plus money and the fact that Adonis COULD get lucky and land one.....Bad Chad probably boxes his ears off, but I am gonna play the price at home at the Bell

GL everyone

Perez's left hook looks dangerous in this fight. Lets see if he can stun Gamboa and come back with a straight right.

P I think the round prop is pretty fairly set in the Dawson fight. If you forced me to pick I'd take the over I think there's a better chance dawson out boxes stevenson the he gets caught.

got hbo dvr'd

for what shit the Charlo-Dhop fight was, Lara and Perro and Chino and Lopez has been fantastic

i feel terrible for Perro....he fought his ass off....for him to turn his back, it had to be AWFULLY painful

Angullo for sure had a broken orbital, just horrible luck for a dude who fought the fight of his life IMO. But Lara also proved himself to be a warrior and if he gets a fight with Cotto I would Hammer lara at + odds.

Wasn't the worst stoppage I've ever seen but it was definitely quick. Lopez was in a bad spot and was about to get annihilated by Maidana and only has himself to blame for getting into that style of fight I guess guys just forget Maidana has been to hell and back against Khan and Ortiz and stopped Ortiz and Almost stopped Khan.

Easily the best night of Boxing I've seen this year. Awesome stuff on both networks, Showtime basically having the card of the year tonight.

Easily the best night of Boxing I've seen this year. Awesome stuff on both networks, Showtime basically having the card of the year tonight.

Wow! Got it all DVR'd at home. Can't wait to watch all the fights once we close up shop.

Good stuff fellas.

Wasn't the worst stoppage I've ever seen but it was definitely quick. Lopez was in a bad spot and was about to get annihilated by Maidana and only has himself to blame for getting into that style of fight I guess guys just forget Maidana has been to hell and back against Khan and Ortiz and stopped Ortiz and Almost stopped Khan.
There have been worse for sure, and Maidana likely wins. A great great fight was happening, and the ref blows it. Lopez all class in there after. Chino is a tough dude....I gotta see that all Argentine showdown one day

Darley Perez +800.../ 1/2 a unit

Josesito Lopez +205.../ 1 unit
Darley was in the fight, but he fought small. I cannot stand when the bigger fighter fights small....he started to time Gamboa and I think he can fight with anybody and be a contender and give anyone a night of work. Gamboa is declining as he moves up in weight as far as I see....there will be other opps to make money going against Gamboa in the future

Lopez and Maidana was a great fight....I love fighters like Lopez that have like a 30-5 record that aint scared to take the L and bring it everytime...he had some success vs Chino but Chino seemed to have a lot more pop on his punches tonight than his previous bouts at 147(anyone else notice that?)...Obv I made my opinion known about what I thought was a premature stoppage, but good win for Maidana and good loss for Lopez...Id watch either fighter any day of the week.

Poor Angulo...he fought he ass of in there...lost most rounds, but with the 2 knockdowns he had the lead on 2 of the cards. He is another fighter fans love to watch....These Cuban defectors sure are weak in the beard aren't they? Lara has skill...really good fight those guys had

Adonis + 165.../ 1 unit

I totally reversed on this, but I am gonna take a stab at the plus money and the fact that Adonis COULD get lucky and land one.....Bad Chad probably boxes his ears off, but I am gonna play the price at home at the Bell

GL everyone

This saved my night...going 2-2 with the Huck fight. Was feeling Chad and then started really looking at the last fight with Ward....took the weight into consideration and everything, and saved myself from a losing bet.....He landed the shot he needed to. He has that Randall Bailey type of one shot power. Chad may be done. He has that win vs B-Hop which is great, but he cannot take a punch.

1_medium.gif

Darley was in the fight, but he fought small. I cannot stand when the bigger fighter fights small....he started to time Gamboa and I think he can fight with anybody and be a contender and give anyone a night of work. Gamboa is declining as he moves up in weight as far as I see....there will be other opps to make money going against Gamboa in the future

Agree 100%, IMO from the 7th on Darley's Jab was landing and he definitely had Gamboa's timing down he just wasn't putting in the work rate. Gamboa has all the ability in the world but he is one of the weakest mental fighters I've ever seen. He literally checked out of that fight around the 6th or 7th rd and just farted around for the second half. Obviously was happy with the bet Darley was very live in this fight and was catching Gamboa regularly in the 2nd half, he just didn't put in the work rate to overcome the early deficit.

Also, that Angulo fight felt exactly like the Acosta v Rios fight, except for the result of course.

Damn, boys, we almost got there with Darley.

Hit the Lara over, and my bigger bet on Maidana. Fell short on the over in the Maidana fight.

I agree with twink. Thought it was a tad early to stop the fight, but I think it was well on its way to being finished. Lopez gave a good account of himself, though. He needs to move down a weight class.

I agree with twink. Thought it was a tad early to stop the fight, but I think it was well on its way to being finished. Lopez gave a good account of himself, though. He needs to move down a weight class.

Would make a ton of sense for Lopez if he can make 140, there are fantastic fights to be made.

Would make a ton of sense for Lopez if he can make 140, there are fantastic fights to be made.
if he could get to 40 he would have tons of fights, he could take the shots better, and if his pop holds would be absolutely better for him....I had drinks in me but did he say after the fight that he was a WW and he was staying at 47?

if he could get to 40 he would have tons of fights, he could take the shots better, and if his pop holds would be absolutely better for him....I had drinks in me but did he say after the fight that he was a WW and he was staying at 47?

Yup, watched the replay this morning and he for sure said he's a welterweight and that is where he's staying. He weighed in 2 lbs under the WW limit for the fight..... Yeah, Lopez you're def a welterweight.

Back