B1G Week 9 - Championship

Why hasn't Smith-Njigba had more impact this year? Had that splash catch game 1. I forgot all about him til I saw his name on this list and see he's caught like 5 passes this year.

While Ohio State is missing some guys again, this team of guys that they have today is better than the team that they took to Michigan St.

Feeling very confident in an Ohio State cover today. Big bet for me laying the points.

I am surprised the line dropped all the way to 16.5.

At 18.5 the nearly week long news of Olave was already baked in. There are a couple players on D OSU would like to have who they won't, but how does this list justify the drop below 17?

We have seen all year long an overreaction to the sheer number of players out. 22 players, and what a few impact players? Originally about 20 and drops 3.5 points for a good WR and a couple other replaceable guys?

...and yet Tennessee's leading rusher is out and the line doesn't do anything?

I am surprised the line dropped all the way to 16.5.

At 18.5 the nearly week long news of Olave was already baked in. There are a couple players on D OSU would like to have who they won't, but how does this list justify the drop below 17?

We have seen all year long an overreaction to the sheer number of players out. 22 players, and what a few impact players? Originally about 20 and drops 3.5 points for a good WR and a couple other replaceable guys?

Agree 100%. All of this stuff was already baked into the line.

Back