B1G Week 9 - Championship

Man, it's so weird to see the Title game played at noon after years of primetime. Fox - where noon is the new primetime?

And 4 league games kick after the Title game. Weird. TV dictates everything, not always good.

I have played Iowa at 14 for now.

I look forward to maybe some thoughts as the week goes on from Dub (I saw he was online earlier).

Mcnamara may be able to play for Michigan (again, if they are able to field a team this week). Milton hurt his thumb back in Week One and I believe is done. If not, it's a true frosh back there.

This game to me can be capped quite a bit like the Wisky M game last month.

Weather will need to be looked at.

I'll get more into this later.

And yeah, it's so weird the title game is at Noon. I don't like it, even though it's a formality.

Last thing for now...this is obviously a very reconfigured week from what was expected to get rivalry games in.

Purdue may or may not be able to play. Personnel will need shifted around if they can play, Brohm said yes, but wouldn't elaborate.

Boilers did not practice at all last week (last practice was post-Nebraska 12/6). Sounds like PU actually does a good bit of work day after the game, but then Monday on they didn't do anything. Early in this week they were going to do "socially distant conditioning".

Indiana has been on "pause" since last Tuesday 12/8, remained on pause as of Sunday and no update on this week that I see yet.

Man, it's so weird to see the Title game played at noon after years of primetime. Fox - where noon is the new primetime?

And 4 league games kick after the Title game. Weird. TV dictates everything, not always good.

seems like they have shifted my viewing habits, im generally glued to tv thru the 2:30 games then not as much at night anymore.

Purdue may or may not be able to play. Personnel will need shifted around if they can play, Brohm said yes, but wouldn't elaborate.

Boilers did not practice at all last week (last practice was post-Nebraska 12/6). Sounds like PU actually does a good bit of work day after the game, but then Monday on they didn't do anything. Early in this week they were going to do "socially distant conditioning".

Looks like that game cancelled. I can’t imagine betting any the non ship big10 games this week. Feels like a total crap shoot on who gonna show up?

It's more about Covid this year affecting everything than anything else. Scheduling, late season start, etc. If these vaccines work, assuming the scheduling gets back to "normal" next year. In a normal year there would be nothing but conference championship games this Saturday (and Friday night), no regular season games.

Why even play? It can only hurt them. The committee doesn’t care if ya win your conf or play any damn games it seems.

Who does OSU have behind Fields? Only curious.

A couple highly touted freshman. But Gunner Hoak might be #2 given he has some experience. If Fields can't play and it's Gunner Hoak Ohio State will lose. But there is nothing out there to think Fields is among the players who won't be available. That kind of name could not and would not be kept quiet by the people who supposedly know.

If Nebraska plays a bowl game we are just going to have to assume atleast 3 turnovers for them.

Not sure who all the players were beyond Vedral but Schiano said they were really banged up post Maryland game. Said they couldn't practice in pads once last week. True to their nature they gutted it out, but they really wore down in the 2nd H.

Cam Brown injured his achilles early in the season.
I'm hearing Olave, a starting LB, and the punter.
We'll know for sure in about an hour.

Back