B1g week 7

Everyone I’ve seen is on Iowa except Danny kannell. He thinks psu wins by 7+.

Psu was going to be a large play for me but I locked in at just a little over a normal bet.

took msu +10.5. Think this is a 4-7 pt game. I think lewerke will make some plays on their D and keep this close.

It came down to a 2 point conversion and Nate Stanley failed me again. I've now lost the last two years with Iowa against PSU by one painful point at the 2 or 3 yard line. PSU looked better than I thought and to be fair, game should not have been that close. However, it was their for the taking and I got Stanleyd

The ref tried helping you out. The TD reversal is prob the worst call I’ve seen. And that’s not being dramatic. That review crew should be relieved of duties tomorrow morning.

Iowa needs to tell ferentz to walk, offer him an admin job, something. How anyone pays to watch 1955 football that beats no one of importance on a regular is baffling. Its not even any fun watch. How do people tailgate/have friends over for the game and watch them? Seriously? Dear Lord

I’ve watched them 2 weeks in a row, and after that I would suggest that nonviolent convicted criminals be ordered to watch a season of Iowa football instead of locked up.

Not only the replay reversal of that Penn St TD, but there were 2 other TDs that were called back by penalties in that same possession. The announcers said they were good calls, I didn't see myself. Just seemed like a series of events that was put in place to "help" Iowa stay in the game.

Agree on refs, I couldn’t have done a better job myself fixing the game for Iowa. O’Neil has a deep history of screwing PSU from what I’ve heard today. All seems to have merit too. Guess he once told a PSU player after the sanctions, complaining about a missed call “you’re just lucky your school still has football”

Iowa had 1 penalty against them. I’m sure Delaney is behind it but seems flat out wrong.

Of course, Nate Stanley couldn’t unwrap the gift.

Agree on refs, I couldn’t have done a better job myself fixing the game for Iowa. O’Neil has a deep history of screwing PSU from what I’ve heard today. All seems to have merit too. Guess he once told a PSU player after the sanctions, complaining about a missed call “you’re just lucky your school still has football”

Iowa had 1 penalty against them. I’m sure Delaney is behind it but seems flat out wrong.

Of course, Nate Stanley couldn’t unwrap the gift.
I saw that O Neill stuff to ... I thought he only stuck it to UM.

Back