B1G week 5

I like Wisky to be able to run better than UM. Second half of Rutgers game was a blue print to beating UM if you can’t pass well. Wisky had ND beat, too, and coughed up that game.

I mean you could def say that bout penn st game also, problem is it kinda becoming a theme for wiscy this season. Shoulda won but dont. Bad mistakes and sucking in the red zone will lose ya a lot of games, especially when ya play like wiscy does with not much margin for error. I agree with ya’ll that wiscy prob the right side, just not sure I want any part of them.

I mean you could def say that bout penn st game also, problem is it kinda becoming a theme for wiscy this season. Shoulda won but dont. Bad mistakes and sucking in the red zone will lose ya a lot of games, especially when ya play like wiscy does with not much margin for error. I agree with ya’ll that wiscy prob the right side, just not sure I want any part of them.
I'm with you 100% here

I'm with you 100% here

Usually pretty wise to play the unranked fav vs ranked so not knocking a play on wiscy, it undoubtedly the higher percentage play. I have no desire to back Michigan either. Who knows what they will look like if their run games gets taken away which is pretty likely. Of course wiscy hasn’t really faced a good rushing offense yet so maybe not?

Not too much more to add right now...

Sure, I have leans but nothing string enough to play.

Michigan is gonna need to make some plays through the air...and honestly play from ahead. If they can get an early score, anything can happen. An early deficit though doesn't bode well. I honestly think first TD dictates a lot of this game.

Sparty and WKU.... if WKU can pass this goes over... looking at this a bit more now...

As I said earlier, cap the IU chances as to how they will defend Clifford. Penn St won't run well here.

Rutgers a tough out... we'll see how team turmoil does this week... I cannot even tell ya whether this is a 45-17 blowout or a 23-20 type of game.

Now that you mention I been against Hoosiers a bunch also, agree it them or nothing here tho. I thought pennix looked a tad better last week, I dunno if that was simply a product of wku giving him all day to throw and for some reason playing outside leverage w their corners all night making it super easy for pennix to complete those slants!! 53 total might be a little high?
A vintage hoosiers performance would be down 3 with the ball and 8 min left in the game...and lose by 17.

Prob will lay off this one.

Last edited:
A vintage hoosiers performance would be down 3 with the ball and 8 min left in the game...and lose by 17.

Prob will lay off this one.

Franklin not exactly a coach I like fading when getting a decent amount of points. He seems to be all bout trying to cover. Like if pen st up 10 with the ball and few minutes left the odds they simply run the clock out (as most would) ain’t great.

Michigan will be wearing blue pants tomorrow...

This marks a major victory for the fanbase that has hated the white on white the last 6 years for road games (lol).

As far as this game, I still lean Wisconsin. The funniest part on this end is that the fanbase thinks the season is basically over before we start tomorrows game. Such a fickle bunch... that performance vs Rutgers has many basically on suicide watch. I honestly am just very happy with how they have played and an improved culture. We'll see what happens tomorrow... If Mertz doesn't turn it over and hits a few passes, the Badgers should win. If he plays as he has so far this year, all bets are off.

Final prediction here is 24-17 Wisconsin... that may be too many points though... I'd be interested in a UM TT under if I knew Mertz was going to take care of the ball... but we cannot trust that...

Go blue.

Wisconsin has scored 2 TDs and 3 FGs in two games, a total of 27 full possessions vs Penn State and Notre Dame. UW just 8-of-35 on 3rd down in those games. And vs Eastern Mich Badgers put up 518 yards but "just" 34 pts due to TDs on just 3 of 6 RZ opportunities. Wisconsin has the worst TD RZ% in the Big Ten (38.46%), that ranks 122nd nationally one spot better than North Texas and one spot worse than New Mexico State. That is bad company.

A lot of talk about how Michigan can't win big games, but what about this?

UW has lost its last seven meetings vs. ranked opponents, dating to a 34-21 loss to Ohio State in the 2019 Big Ten title game. During that run UW is a combined minus-14 in turnover margin with 20 turnovers and just six takeaways.

Michigan will be wearing blue pants tomorrow...

This marks a major victory for the fanbase that has hated the white on white the last 6 years for road games (lol).

As far as this game, I still lean Wisconsin. The funniest part on this end is that the fanbase thinks the season is basically over before we start tomorrows game. Such a fickle bunch... that performance vs Rutgers has many basically on suicide watch. I honestly am just very happy with how they have played and an improved culture. We'll see what happens tomorrow... If Mertz doesn't turn it over and hits a few passes, the Badgers should win. If he plays as he has so far this year, all bets are off.

Final prediction here is 24-17 Wisconsin... that may be too many points though... I'd be interested in a UM TT under if I knew Mertz was going to take care of the ball... but we cannot trust that...

Go blue.

im on suicide watch

Back