B1G Week 4...

Yep, it was opposite day. Nebraska went way too conservative in the 2h.
I watched it when it got close sitting on Corn ticket. PSU qb who came in sucks, can’t pass. Corn wanted to give it up, but Franklin not winning close games. They actually passed constantly in red zone two drives when they were running fine. Heard Franklin tried 56 yd fg into the wind down 21.....for the second straight week! Hilarious. Hope this lifts Corn a bit, Frost not wearing a mask is great.

Covid is the year bad coaches get exposed. They don’t have lay up non conference games to pad win total and don’t have fans at home to tilt the playing field. So they get exposed, for being completely unprepared, years of not developing QBs and if close, f up game management. That’s all this is.

Covid is the year bad coaches get exposed. They don’t have lay up non conference games to pad win total and don’t have fans at home to tilt the playing field. So they get exposed, for being completely unprepared, years of not developing QBs and if close, f up game management. That’s all this is.
Man sounds like my team lol

I know it’s B10 thread so I’ll get to it.

impressed with Indiana. Regardless
Meh on IU, PSU should’ve been a loss. They’re better but pretty experienced team and this year that is vital. Otherwise beat Rutgers, Mich and Sparty, so that’s 4 awful teams, name brand be damned.

I liked what I saw from NW today. Just a well coached team but not above Wisky OSU. Purdue though, Bell is good but try targeting someone else.

It’s Bama, Ohio St, Clemson

and LSU every now and again
I like LSU, by far my second favorite team...so don’t take this the wrong way. But outside of last year, not really in the convo with those guys. Oklahoma, Notre Dame probably more so as a whooping boy in the playoff. It’s like UGA and LSU are sniffing but just can’t get there, outside last year.

Michigan has to change. They have to start cheating better, more often. We need a big bag man and crooked coach who has no integrity. That’s our only chance tbh.

I like LSU, by far my second favorite team...so don’t take this the wrong way. But outside of last year, not really in the convo with those guys. Oklahoma, Notre Dame probably more so as a whooping boy in the playoff. It’s like UGA and LSU are sniffing but just can’t get there, outside last year.

Michigan has to change. They have to start cheating better, more often. We need a big bag man and crooked coach who has no integrity. That’s our only chance tbh.
I put those 3 up there and LSU definitely below. LSU has been in 4 national title games that I recall. 3-1. And that is kinda recent

lol. That really only thing that gonna solve the recruiting disparity w osu, And maybe lower the academic standards!

Back