B1G week 4

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Fire away.

Anyone think Purdue can score on Michigan?

Can Msu get funky against ND?

IA will be a live dog at night imo

Osu might score 85

Ucf Mary might actually be a good game

Speight is still a participation trophy player in practice and I can't stand him. Michigan really needs to get with the times and spread it out. Not dick rod spread but something.

Agree on Iowa. Weird things happen in Kinnick at night. And they've got some extra added motivation after the beating they took in Happy Valley last year. Saquon Barkley told media after that game that he thought the Iowa players had quit. I'm sure they'll be hearing that soundbite all week. I expect a huge effort from the Hawkeyes on Saturday night.

Shit, OSU's home scoring record is in doubt. (Not sure what it really is...but I know they hung 72 on Pitt. It's why Mark May is such a hater)

I want to be on Iowa so bad, but two teams I'm not fucking with right now--PSU and Ok State

Shit, OSU's home scoring record is in doubt. (Not sure what it really is...but I know they hung 72 on Pitt. It's why Mark May is such a hater)

I want to be on Iowa so bad, but two teams I'm not fucking with right now--PSU and Ok State
Better add Clemson to that one

Wadley and Butler both left with injury and did not return, the 3rd and 4th teamers did well vs NTex, but one would prefer one of those two to be available vs PSU I assume.

Not sure my feelings at the moment, the Pitt-PSU game can be an interesting comparison. Penn St had a chance for more pts in that game, but after Pitt withstood the initial surge in the 1st qrt PSU looked rather human for the middle part of that game.

Exhausted, so full thoughts tomorrow...but quick thoughts...

Michigan injuries...

Looks like Black is out a few months (best receiver or close to it) --
Ty had issue to...heard it was a spleen? Dunno
I saw Gary shaking his hand pretty bad in 4th. He played more but heard he is 'working through' something...who knows...

Michigan playcalling...

Atrocious. Just atrocious.

Punting. Bad. Good for a shank or blocked one a game.

Michigan chews a lot of clock, zero sense of urgency.

Did I mention playcalling? Atrocious. Abysmal. Pitiful. Disheartening.

----------------------------------------------------------

MSU- ND last game of series for a decade or so. There have been some wild ones over the years.

Sparty prolly generated some chips on their shoulders once they saw they were an underdog.

This will be the first team with any semblance of an offense Sparty has seen.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nebraska -- Dumpster Fire

------------------------------------------------------------

More manana...the kid is tired...

Wadley and Butler both left with injury and did not return, the 3rd and 4th teamers did well vs NTex, but one would prefer one of those two to be available vs PSU I assume.

Not sure my feelings at the moment, the Pitt-PSU game can be an interesting comparison. Penn St had a chance for more pts in that game, but after Pitt withstood the initial surge in the 1st qrt PSU looked rather human for the middle part of that game.
Butler will be out until at least Iowa's bye week (Oct. 14), but it sounds as though Wadley will be good to go. Depth chart should come out sometime this afternoon, and I think he'll be listed at the top of it.

Projected Team Totals (full-game) as of this morning...

Mich 31/Purdue 21

PSU 31.5/Iowa 20.5

Indiana 38.5/GSouth 14.5

Nebraska 32/ Rutgers 19

Ohio St 52/ UNLV 10.5

Notre Dame 29/Michigan State 25

Maryland 35.5/ UCF 32

Ohio State could very well put up a 63 spot or so but if the Final was 48-7 that wouldn't surprise me either.

For full game TT's, there is nothing I would touch here as of now. UNLV under would be tempting. That will prolly be 9.5 by gametime though.

Penn St incredibly efficient this year so far...

Very low # of plays per game

Very high yards per play...

Obviously there were two lay-ups there with Pitt in the middle who limited their touches but interesting to look at...

The fact that both the PSU and IOWA (particularly Iowa) team totals look like they need a very good game to reach is telling about that total imo.

Nebraska just played NIU and shut them down completely. Now face Kill offense which is basically (for all intents and purposes) what NIU has been running for years. No lookahead for Nebraska obviously and with conference game a chance to get a reset on their season. Rutgers is going to be popular this week but I think I would stay away from them. Speaking of team totals .. their team total under seems like a solid bet given my first sentence.

I think the under is the best play pre-game in the MSU/ND game. I put small $ on ND -3 though. Would love to get double digits on MSU live tonight. ND's size will be a problem for our defense tonight, imo

Back