B1G week 3 thread

Weather Concerns:

Most of the rain should be gone by kickoff. Low 70's with not too much wind

Current Line:

17.5-55.5

Okay, through two games Michigan has looked 'okay' imo. They haven't really shown much on both sides and obviously have not needed to against crap and crap. The competition steps up slightly today but the line suggests that it really steps up. Lets go in-between here, imo.

For the first time in forever, Michigan has depth at QB. That is huge and it is nice when looking at betting opportunities to know that things will stay consistent if there is an injury. They also have depth at RB. Last week, UCF sold out so UM just passed all over them. They have one of the best groups of WRs/TEs in the country so that helps the QB's as well.

Defensively, the team is starting to create turnovers for the first time since maybe 2011. It feels like a lifetime ago. There are many injuries, so I expect Colorado to score at times. I am interested to see if UM shows a bit more on defense. This will be a good learning game from that standpoint.

The ST's have been very good so far. Jabrill is SOOO due to break one, it is coming, and very soon.

I am not putting too much into all the trash Colorado has been talking, it is what it is. With that being said, I do not expect the gas to come off the pedal and I think Michigan wears them down in 2nd half.

Michigan TT o36.5 -110 2 units

*additional line movement may warrant another unit
Nice calls bub.

Back