HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
I hate this conference

Michigan @ Maryland
Line: MICH -21.0
O/U: 50.5
Cheapest ticket: 75.00

Major sandwich spot for Michigan, if you're into that kinda thing.

Rutgers @ Penn State
Line: PSU -19.5
O/U: 43.5
Cheapest ticket: 15.00

No one wants to go anymore.

Michigan State @ Indiana
Line: IU -4.5
O/U: 47.5
Cheapest ticket: 10.00

Has MSU given up?

Purdue @ Northwestern
Line: NU -1.5
O/U: 48.5
Cheapest ticket: 9.00

Big win for NW last week.

Illinois @ Iowa
Line: IOWA -3.5
O/U: 30.5
Cheapest ticket: 26.00

Cheap time to got o Kinnick.

Minnesota @ Ohio State
Line: OSU -28.0
Cheapest ticket: 31.00

Seats are cheap all over the conference this week. Nice.

Nebraska @ Wisconsin
Line: WIS -5.0
O/U: 36.5

Interesting game. No idea what to expect.

GL all.

Tough to cap UM until after Friday.

They absolutely got a bit scared of the pass rush and went MANBALL. That wasn't the plan. Obviously they knew they could be one dimensional versus that team.

Mr. Peanut can get back to his sweet spot. Scoring a late touchdown to cover the spread vs an inferior opponent.

I'll bite on IU. Off a tough loss, but I think Sparty has already mailed it in.

Iowa/ILL Under is the #1 play I see. Maybe going to the well one too many times with that Under, that's my first play.

Coach suspended, Moore crying in post game interview, Ohio State on deck, bb road games, that's one big sandwich. Yet it could be "Remember the Illini game" on Michigan's bulletin board. Almost burned last year before OSU and lost Corum. Maybe halftime -10. Right now see -10.5 @ -104 on FD. Thinking wolv's say let's put this one to bed early, rest our starters. Road games seem to bring more focus.

Now that Franklin fired Yurcich will he run up the score? Of course.

Iowa/ILL Under is the #1 play I see. Maybe going to the well one too many times with that Under, that's my first play.

Coach suspended, Moore crying in post game interview, Ohio State on deck, bb road games, that's one big sandwich. Yet it could be "Remember the Illini game" on Michigan's bulletin board. Almost burned last year before OSU and lost Corum. Maybe halftime -10. Right now see -10.5 @ -104 on FD. Thinking wolv's say let's put this one to bed early, rest our starters. Road games seem to bring more focus.

Now that Franklin fired Yurcich will he run up the score? Of course.

It's a Jimmy johns gargantuan sandwich. Wolverines better be focused.

Yes I know Reno mentioned this previously before the season. It’s a play on Maryland yes? All the outside noise changes things a bit

I am kind of the opposite of VK. I lean Maryland first half, then Michigan second half. Michigan is a great 3rd quarter team and second half team. I can see them starting slow.

Settling in back home and will have my usual post tomorrow night.

Some food for thought on this month of November for Michigan.

Two years ago, they had basically the same schedule for the month. We basically are interchanging Indiana and Purdue at the start of the month. I believe IU was a night game as well.

I know I was a bit worried going into Maryland that year.

That game was the Donovan Edwards breakout game (mostly in the receiving department).

Screenshot_20231114-022814.png

Maryland is not good right now. Yes, nice late game win last week but we saw what Allar did to that secondary a few weeks ago.

That game prompted many to believe Allar would pass all over Mich last week. He looked like hot garbage. So, how bad is the Mary secondary? How suspect are they to play action? Those are some little things to start this cap.

This game is very important, if Sherrone is acting coach, to reestablish the passing game ahead of OSU.

More thoughts tomorrow...

I hate this conference

Michigan @ Maryland
Line: MICH -21.0
O/U: 50.5
Cheapest ticket: 75.00

Major sandwich spot for Michigan, if you're into that kinda thing.

Rutgers @ Penn State
Line: PSU -19.5
O/U: 43.5

No one wants to go anymore.

Michigan State @ Indiana
Line: IU -4.5
O/U: 47.5
Cheapest ticket: 10.00

Has MSU given up?

Purdue @ Northwestern
Line: NU -1.5
Cheapest ticket: 9.00

Big win for NW last week.

Illinois @ Iowa
Line: IOWA -3.5
O/U: 30.5
Cheapest ticket: 26.00

Cheap time to got o Kinnick.

Minnesota @ Ohio State
Line: OSU -28.0
Cheapest ticket: 31.00

Seats are cheap all over the conference this week. Nice.

Nebraska @ Wisconsin
Line: WIS -5.0
O/U: 36.5

Interesting game. No idea what to expect.

GL all.
I hate this conference! Lmao. Have we ever seen a Coach suspended for 3 games twice in 1 season, let aline not get fired? This whole Michigan thing seems shady.

Game thoughts tonight, I've fallen asleep on couch 3 consecutive nights running. Still recovering from 3-4 hours a night in LV.
Alright,

Finishing some capping and I'll be honest I don't think I'll have any regular bets in this league (one prop coming).

The side I would lean is the Hoosiers. They have really fought all fall, with what many predicted to be an awful team. They are not good, but they haven't quit. Michigan State has PSU looming at Ford Field. They are coming off a bad loss and will likely have a tough time next week too. Sure, they could rally and get one final win. I doubt it though. They are just not deep right now, and simply not good.

I expect Iowa to win. I want nothing more than to never see a play of this game though.

Ohio State with a scrimmage before the 'play-in' game next week. I just don't see any edge here either way,

I like Northwestern, like several here do. I actually lean over there as well. With that being said, I'll track this game and see what happens.

Wisconsin is turning into a dumpster fire. Welcome back to the BIG, Fick. Nebraska outright here would be of ZERO surprise.

Michigan players are starting to feel the effects of the outside distractions. That is natural. I don't think this is the cleanest game tomorrow. They'll gut out a win, and that could still be by 20 points but I just see an uneven effort. That is all there. This is the final shot for a Locksley signature win. As far as Michigan on offense, I expect that they will be boring again. I think that Sherrone feels more comfortable that way. We'll see. I expect a lot of Corum in a viisit back home and 20+ carries is very possible. So, that is my bet for tomorrow...

Corum o93.5 yards -113

Good luck to all tomorrow.

I'll try and get the final week thread up Sunday night in advance of 'The Game' next week. Surgery on Monday morning so I'll be slur-typing via drugs on Monday hehe.

Nationally, I'll be concentrating on the following games...

Georgia and Tenny
UNLV and Air Force
Mizzou vs Florida
Texas St @ Arky State
WVU vs Cincy
UCLA @ USC
Okla @ BYU

Alright,

Finishing some capping and I'll be honest I don't think I'll have any regular bets in this league (one prop coming).

The side I would lean is the Hoosiers. They have really fought all fall, with what many predicted to be an awful team. They are not good, but they haven't quit. Michigan State has PSU looming at Ford Field. They are coming off a bad loss and will likely have a tough time next week too. Sure, they could rally and get one final win. I doubt it though. They are just not deep right now, and simply not good.

I expect Iowa to win. I want nothing more than to never see a play of this game though.

Ohio State with a scrimmage before the 'play-in' game next week. I just don't see any edge here either way,

I like Northwestern, like several here do. I actually lean over there as well. With that being said, I'll track this game and see what happens.

Wisconsin is turning into a dumpster fire. Welcome back to the BIG, Fick. Nebraska outright here would be of ZERO surprise.

Michigan players are starting to feel the effects of the outside distractions. That is natural. I don't think this is the cleanest game tomorrow. They'll gut out a win, and that could still be by 20 points but I just see an uneven effort. That is all there. This is the final shot for a Locksley signature win. As far as Michigan on offense, I expect that they will be boring again. I think that Sherrone feels more comfortable that way. We'll see. I expect a lot of Corum in a viisit back home and 20+ carries is very possible. So, that is my bet for tomorrow...

Corum o93.5 yards -113

Good luck to all tomorrow.

I'll try and get the final week thread up Sunday night in advance of 'The Game' next week. Surgery on Monday morning so I'll be slur-typing via drugs on Monday hehe.

Nationally, I'll be concentrating on the following games...

Georgia and Tenny
UNLV and Air Force
Mizzou vs Florida
Texas St @ Arky State
WVU vs Cincy
UCLA @ USC
Okla @ BYU
First of all, BOL with the surgery.

Really like your thoughts on those games. Agree on Iowa. I'd like to fade Ohio State but Minnesota doesn't even have a decent defense to hang it's hat on anymore. Huge sandwich for Michigan but who can trust Locksley this time of year?

I don't know about you guys, but there were a bunch of team that looked ripe to fade, but then you see the opponent and it makes you want to vomit.

For what it's worth;
I'm on Loveland Over 36.5 yds receiving at -102 on FD. Wolvs at the half -10.5 +102. Iowa/ILL Under, Lions -20.5.

JJ is hurt by the way.

I said last week when it happened it was bad.

All week everyone said he was fine because he was 'jumping up and down' celebrating after the game. That's adrenaline.

Another reason for that Corum bet. Fwiw.

JJ is hurt by the way.

I said last week when it happened it was bad.

All week everyone said he was fine because he was 'jumping up and down' celebrating after the game. That's adrenaline.

Another reason for that Corum bet. Fwiw.
I'd say their hope is to be up a good amount and get him out.

Under 230.5 maybe worth a look? Still thinking.

The rush prop is 16.5. I cannot imagine any designed runs here.

That initial Corum bet was 93.5.

I added more on 87.5

Pretty good size prop bet.

I do expect all 3 running backs to have carries, but Blake should bust a few chunkers.

Home game too, last one back in his area.

That initial Corum bet was 93.5.

I added more on 87.5

Pretty good size prop bet.

I do expect all 3 running backs to have carries, but Blake should bust a few chunkers.

Home game too, last one back in his area.

Like this too, Nebraska could have kept running on them last week and, inexplicably, did not.

I'd say their hope is to be up a good amount and get him out.

Under 230.5 maybe worth a look? Still thinking.

The rush prop is 16.5. I cannot imagine any designed runs here.
that under 16.5 seems really good...can't imagine they'd risk running him with OSU next week

Like this too, Nebraska could have kept running on them last week and, inexplicably, did not.
Yeah, I was watching that out of the corner of my eye.

I'm not sure if I said it, but for the 9am games last week the biggest representation at Circa fan -wise was

Michigan
Nebraska
Kansas

I wish UNC was playing for the full Meat Up lol

Yeah, I was watching that out of the corner of my eye.

I'm not sure if I said it, but for the 9am games last week the biggest representation at Circa fan -wise was

Michigan
Nebraska
Kansas

I wish UNC was playing for the full Meat Up lol

We need another meat up, that whole experience was absolutely hilarious

Michigan running well, but looks like they want to limit his carries.

Other than goal line, he has 1 run this quarter.

Today he looks like 2022 Blake and they won't let him shine. Frustrating.

Back