Staff member
Ohio State @ Rutgers
Line: OSU -18.5
O/U: 43

Tix for 59 bucks to see Maserati Marv.

Wisconsin @ Indiana
Line: WIS -9.5
O/U: 43.5

tix at 15 bucks to see how good of a coach Fickell is after getting beat in their biggest game of year.

Nebraksa @Michigan State
Line: NEB -3.5
O/U: 35

29 bucks to see a weird game.

Penn State @ Maryland
Line: PSU -10.5
O/U: 50

79 dollars to see PSU defense bounce back.

Illinois @ Minnesota
Line: MINN -3.0
O/U: 42.5

20 bucks for a who gives a shit game.

Iowa@ Northwestern
Line: IOWA -6.0
O/U: 31

82 dollars to go to this shit? Iowa fans are fucking crazy about their football. That's all their fans gobbling the tix.

Purdue @ Michigan
Line: MICH -32.5
O/U: 48.5

106 bucks to watch the best sign stealing organization in football history.

Nebraska quietly is moving along nicely.

As many said earlier this summer, they would most likely improve as the year went on with Rhule at the helm.

They'll be a bowl team to "play on" methinks.

Michigan will likely be scorched earth the last 3 weeks. This week? Possibly. We'll see. Feels like 42-7 at this point.

Wisconsin and PSU on the road laying near 10 is interesting for different reasons.

Busy 3 days coming up.

I'll be on this thread more on Thursday night. I'm not sure betting wise but might be more active this week, or at least enter games with some stalks.

Wisconsin already down to -8.5 and Penn St up to -11.5.
Throwing out crazy covid year 2020, Lions own the Terps last 4 by the tune of 158-17.
If it wasn't for Harrison jr where would Buckeye offense be?

Nebraska quietly is moving along nicely.

As many said earlier this summer, they would most likely improve as the year went on with Rhule at the helm.

They'll be a bowl team to "play on" methinks.

Michigan will likely be scorched earth the last 3 weeks. This week? Possibly. We'll see. Feels like 42-7 at this point.

Wisconsin and PSU on the road laying near 10 is interesting for different reasons.

Busy 3 days coming up.

I'll be on this thread more on Thursday night. I'm not sure betting wise but might be more active this week, or at least enter games with some stalks.
Agree on the Huskers, despite an absurd amount of injuries to key players and an overall talent depleted roster, they are playing tough and, for the most part, smart football. And that is good enough to win games in the B1G West. This reminds me somewhat of the final year of Solich, that team was always prepared to play and played a tough brand of football. They beat mediocre/bad teams and got trounced by good/great teams. The last 20 years has made me long for those days.

They will find a way to get to a bowl this year. That is a monster season for Rhule but the expectations will only grow and next year the schedule is tougher (tOSU, UCLA, SC and Colorado); we will see how far the program has progressed.

Not much interest in the Rutgers game. The RU defense just isn't as impressive as I thought it might be this year. This is a ho hum 31-13 kind of game I'd say.

Letdown game for the Hoosiers. Coach took away their chance to win last week. Wisconsin has a weak offense, but should have some success here. I'll be keeping an eye on this one... Lean Wisky ..

Peek Brass thread for a good write on the Nebraska game. This is a play, most likely. I'll definitely do ML before laying the 3. I'd say it is small though, then maybe add live.

Penn State a big lookahead. Maryland falling apart as always. Yet, I'd lean the dog here. Still thinking on this one ...

Illinois and Minnesota is pure brutality. Gun to head, Gophers ML.

I'm just going to say it now. Iowa and Northwestern game is going over. That's it, that's the post. Why? This will be a game of mistakes. We'll see mid thirties. Over 31.5 -105 small

Let's see how things go tomorrow morning and then proceed with Purdue and UM bets.

I played the mich opener of -29.5 but I really have no idea to do with this one. Would be smart to hedge off at this point but then it’s going to be 42-0 at half and I’m gonna be kicking myself.

If the internet rumors are true and punishments are on the horizon then I'm starting to think that michigan may just go absolute balls to the walls for 4 quarters here.

If the internet rumors are true and punishments are on the horizon then I'm starting to think that michigan may just go absolute balls to the walls for 4 quarters here.
I expect that for the next 4 weeks + Indy on December 2nd.

Motivated players, no doubt -- you saw what they did to MSU in about 40 mins of action with last year's assaults plus the staffer allegations being motivation.

But, this game is the one I fear they want to get the running game working -- hence less possessions.

We'll see.

lol nooooo
Again, they have went with what works this year.

I've been impressed that they have let #9 do his thing, when need be.

They brought him along at a good pace -- and the biggest thing is he is healthy this year. So many people make assumptions on his play due to periods of growing pains last year PLUS the fact his shoulder wasn't really back to eve near normal till the last few games.

Anyways, that's my fear tonight is some grind it out game. They don't care about the Heisman Trophy, as they have shown. You could prorate JJ's stats to those that play meaningless 4th quarters and they would be quite something.

As far as your -29.5 --- that number is terrific. You have good options there.

With Walters opening is mouth (via his AD), that brings another intangible into things (good lord, why not wait till Sunday?).

I was going to do a thread...

I'll be active in a few games outside the league but as mentioned elsewhere....

BIG BET Wash TT 040,5

I will re-evaluate live and at half, for additional, if need be.

Tracking LSU-ALA GEO-ZOO and a few others as well.

I can’t bear to watch the game, however, no reason Nebraska doesn’t handle MSU today. Shouldn’t be in question by time the game goes deeper…even if Nebraska has a turnover (or three) in the 4th.

I can’t bear to watch the game, however, no reason Nebraska doesn’t handle MSU today. Shouldn’t be in question by time the game goes deeper…even if Nebraska has a turnover (or three) in the 4th.

No such thing as a game out of question with nebraska involved. Even last week was absolutely ridiculous in the 4th qtr

Lotta awful takes in this conference for me today lol.

Damage wasn't too bad, but jeez.

Would lean Hunts play on 1h

Purdue pace helps. I still fear the run run run for Mich to get it going.

Shall see.

Go WASH. Go POINTS!

Replay official for Neb/MSU needs to be fired. Unreal what went on today.
What happened?

I saw 1Q and thought Neb would control game.

Fwiw, I remember Mich going 0-9 on replays there two years ago. One was so ridiculous the whole country knew it.

In general, absolutely wild that these guys get things SOOOO wrong!

What happened?

I saw 1Q and thought Neb would control game.

Fwiw, I remember Mich going 0-9 on replays there two years ago. One was so ridiculous the whole country knew it.

In general, absolutely wild that these guys get things SOOOO wrong!
Sparty TD catch - both announcers and Dean said no catch.

Last drive, we get 11 yards on our first play. 2nd and 1, clock rolls, no review.

Next to last play, very questionable. Ruled a fumble, but prob a batted pass. Announcers and Dean thought so. Again, no review at all.

Not to mention, a safety just taking out our WR on a deep ball, probably the most obv PI of all time, no call.

Obvious facemask of our QB right in front of the head official and he just shook his head at our QB.

Sparty TD catch - both announcers and Dean said no catch.

Last drive, we get 11 yards on our first play. 2nd and 1, clock rolls, no review.

Next to last play, very questionable. Ruled a fumble, but prob a batted pass. Announcers and Dean thought so. Again, no review at all.

Not to mention, a safety just taking out our WR on a deep ball, probably the most obv PI of all time, no call.

Obvious facemask of our QB right in front of the head official and he just shook his head at our QB.
I'll peak it out.

Had a ML play on Mich St.

I feel so dirty now!

It was that bad. The PI that wasn't called--- unbelievable.

Sparty clock management last 5 minutes was horrid.

Penn St has now outscored Terps 209-32 last 5 not including COVID season. Terps gave up three late scores going 4'n out and turnovers to make it look worse.

The holding call on Michigan's Corum was a real laugher too. 10:12 mark of the 2nd quarter.

Hope these refs get their act together for the big games coming up.

Back