B.B. hockey plays

No question you have proven to be a very good bettor. In this situation is your bet based on your fundamental opinon on the game or as a line movement play? Just curious. GL

No question you have proven to be a very good bettor. In this situation is your bet based on your fundamental opinon on the game or as a line movement play? Just curious. GL

Buffalo has lost 3 in a row, but I think they are much better team then they have been showing, they still have alot of skill and speed. I'm not sold on Florida either, I think buffalo gets rolling tonight.

Good Luck to all!

:cheers:

season 25-13-1= + 16.65 units

saturday:

TB (-150) 3 units

Buffalo playing BB, they were very fortnate to win last night, they were outplayed and took a ton of penalities. If they give TB that many PP chances this will get ugly. TB rested, playing better right now rolls at home. Good luck to all!

adding:

NY Rangers (-175) 1.5 units

the up and down Leafs won their last game in Pitt, while the rangers offence continues to struggle. The toronto defence could be what the doctor ordered for the struggling jaromir jagr and the rangers. Look for Toronto to take alot of penalties once again resulting in NYR getting their offence going at home.

:moose:

tampa really blew that game on saturday...horrible day for me.....

season 25-15-1 = +9.55 units

sunday:
Vancouver +110 1.5 units

'an_horse'

had to sweat it out yesterday but back on the winning side....

season 26-17-1 =+8.3 units.

fri night:
edm (-130) 1.5 units

season 26-18-1 = + 6.4 units

i like alot of games tonight....

ottawa -240 3 units
tampa bay -170 3 units
carolina -200 1.5 units
toronto +160 2 units
colorado -170 1.5 units
ny rangers -200 1 unit

good luck to all!

What?!! 2 units on Toronto against the Habs. Why I oughta :nono: lol J/K Good luck tonight. Nice card.

damn sabres can't score anymore......

season 32-22-1= + 4.95 units

sat aft: ottawa -190 3 units

otw coming off a loss will be fired up, i think the habs have been playing a little over their heads, won't be long before kovalev becomes uninterested in playing, i think heatley and the boys roll this afternoon.

good luck to all!

adding:
tor +105 3 units

leafs catch a break nyr will start back up goalie valiqutte, tor goes with toskala despite raycroft's great game friday. The toronto PP should begin to gel with the returns of wellwood, tucker and mccabe. Despite playing BB i like the leafs tonight.

season 33-23-1= +4.95 units

sat night:
ottawa -150 3 units

calgary-140 3 units

montreal -160 3 units

stl/nsh ov 5.5+110 1.5 units

chi/det ov 5.5 E 1.5 units

Back