**Australian Open In Game**

It matters what spread you have, whats the bet. There are Set Spreads and Game Spreads. If you got a 1.5 or 2.5 then yeah probably a Set Spread. If you got like a 4.5ish then Games srpead

I bet Stan Waw to win the thing when Novak announced that press conference which turned out to be bogus. I assume there is no point in hedging unless he somehow beats the Joker and makes it to the semis

Azarenka is making a move this is going to be a very interesting Q-Finals, as of now the only chicks that really are worth wagering are Petra, Vika, Garbine, Timea and Venus. Serena and Sharapova have 0 value and really don't care about whipping their opponents.

I think we lost all value on wagering Genie last year.

I think Wickmayer might be a live dog against Errani...but then again I really hate the Italians. I really want Giorgi to be knocked out but some how me thinks she's going to make it to the Qs

is it me or has Berdych been irrelevant for like close to a decade....the dude hasn't really won a major tournament and he's still in the top 10....
Even though Birdshit has Troicki's number I just feel Troicki is coming into this tournament with a shit load of confidence, 12-1 on the year so far and considering this is a 5 set battle I think Birdshit might fuck up at least 1 set.

Troicki +6.5 @ 1.97
Over 33.5 @ 1.88 Big

Dudi Sela +8.5 @ 1.88 Medium
o29.5 @ 1.94 Big

Oh man really??? I hope I'm not getting suckered but this is a joke right?
Nadal isn't going to do the same thing he did to Youzhny with Sela.

Back