**Australian Open In Game**

could be better, had a really up and down time lately. my work schedule really makes things much harder for me to wager.
heading to Indonesia/Singapore for 3 weeks though so hope I can just get more rest and in game this shit in a time zone that's better for me :)

how about you?

up and down in life or betting? indonesia, do you even have reliable internet there?
i've been doing good, first time i've watched tennis since the us open

up and down in life or betting? indonesia, do you even have reliable internet there?
i've been doing good, first time i've watched tennis since the us open

haha dude the internet there is still so fucked up it's unbelieveable.
I sure do hope Sharapova and Serena fuck up a long the way here

Been to the arena there, awesome venue

Want to go but not during madness, not even a debate

He will get better there imo..he was ahead of rafi and joker at this age I believe...right now he's a little more composed monfils.

Just got a strip club ad during the Aussie, perfect

Rubberdoll making an appearance!

I think hes about 2-3 years away personally. He has all the physical tools but the mental game is what needs to be worked on. Someone like Monfils has as much talent as anyone on tour but he gives 0 fucks and has no mental game. Kyrgios will have to make sure he doesnt turn out like that.

I see him as a top 10 type but nothing more, Monfils is a great comparison

No way I see him as having elite makeup unless something drastic changes, he's too carefree

yeah i hope he doesn't turn out like monfils either..i think he has a real competitive edge though that might be mistaken for carefree maybe...who knows....i love watching him play

he will be top 5..fed, nole, rafi can only play for so long..murray too with his back issues.

raonic, nishi, kyrgios are the future.

sick of everyone saying shitapova is a clutch player, if that were true that cunt wouldn't be ousted in early rounds as much as she is

so your gonna turn off the kyrgios match so we can watch rafi pick his ass for two hours and win is straight sets? thx espn

if only nadal could get his racquet to pull his wedgie out of his ass along with the data it sends, he'd be on fucking easy street then

Back