Australian Open 2020

So all I need is either Zverev or Thiem to beat Djokovic to come out ahead for the tournament. Unless Djokovic tweaks an ankle or something there is virtually no chance of it actually happening but there have been bigger upsets.

Kenin has to be the best competitor on the womens tour. I doubt she would be much better than top 50 on talent alone but she gets the most out of her abilities.

So all I need is either Zverev or Thiem to beat Djokovic to come out ahead for the tournament. Unless Djokovic tweaks an ankle or something there is virtually no chance of it actually happening but there have been bigger upsets.

Zverev ain’t beating him. Doubt Thiem will but think he’s got the better shot with his fitness and groundies

weather cooling way down in melbourne so don't think fitness should play a huge role, even with joker getting an extra day.

Tight first set...

Halfway to that Mugu money.

Definitely think Kenin can win this still though.

Theim will force Djoka into a ton of unforced errors early which will throw him for a loop imo. He's going to change game plan and I see Theim up 2-0, just have to hope he can hold on cause Djoka can obviously reel off 3 in a final.

That being said we all knew Djoka +150 coming into tourny was the play. So let's just enjoy this final. I have it capped as a PK and will be shocked if Djoka wins first set

Back