Aussie Open

pressitup

Leader of the Adult Humor Industry
futures, anyone?

Iga not worth the money.
My obligatory play on Paula Badosa won't happen this year(so she'll win). Fails at the critical point every time.
Rybakina usually gets my money, worked in London last yr. Not sure, the line has dropped quite a bit from 2500 to 1200/1 since I checked a couple of days ago.
Halep, Pegula, so close a couple of times
Pavlyuchenkova @66-1 worth a shot but probably had her moment.

yeah, I only play beaver ball

Amazing they still line Osaka like that

Like Rybakina @22-1, Annisimova @28-2 and flier for me might be Tauson @50-1 which is where Pavlyuchenkova is for me too

Might try something win the quarter on Caro, might even through something on her at 12-1 but draw will make a difference there.

Usually don't do much with futures in tennis because I don't really enjoy the first week so these would be minimal at best

Reality is Iga still been playing well in December, she wiped her ass w/Saba the other day. She plays like that she's winning.

I like Fritz on the surface as a bit of a shot, nothing long will win this but Zverev looked good too last couple weeks. Certainly a range of guys for the first time in forever.

Sinner stood out to me as someone to remember from last year thanks to you. I’m sure it’s an open field. Excited!

Reactions: KJ
Carlos to me was the biggest threat to Joker. Joker may be rusty but he should be rather refreshed. +100 ehhh but DK with 4 +25% bonuses on $250.

4u Joker +125

Carlos to me was the biggest threat to Joker. Joker may be rusty but he should be rather refreshed. +100 ehhh but DK with 4 +25% bonuses on $250.

4u Joker +125
Looked good today vs Medvedev. Although I read he suffered a leg injury during the match? Not sure how bad.

Looked good today vs Medvedev. Although I read he suffered a leg injury during the match? Not sure how bad.
Weird match today, Joker should have cruised, Med looked like he was on vacation

Still another week before turning clocks to Melbourne time

I'd be shocked if Djokovic doesn't win it but there is just no value at even money or so. I will surely have some losing futures bets but I will wait till the draw is announced.

Bouzkova should well make it to r3 to meat Iga

Completely going off an expected line but she'll be much lighter than she should be against Andreescu, I think. Next match if she wins should be a controlled 2 set w

Rybakina will beat Collins if they meat up in the 3rd

Coco has a nice path til she meets Iga, might be this year for a major but guessing next year. That match would be awesome.

Vika free draw the first week

Jabeur I don't see anything close to an upset. Quarters likely

Initial thoughts, no bets yet but Garcia should enjoy the trip, so should Ons

But we know that's not how WTA works

That tweet's not lying, Nick is gonna have to go through a prime time gauntlet to make it out of that bracket

even tho I hit rybakina @wimbledon I continue to hit her and badosa. ryb covered. I'll never win with paula.

my first rd:

Kenin +175
Muchova -2.5 -110
Coco V +225(I fade her all the time, but gonna take a stab she can get one rd)
Storm Hunter +138 (great name)
Kostyuk -105

Bouzkova should well make it to r3 to meat Iga

Completely going off an expected line but she'll be much lighter than she should be against Andreescu, I think. Next match if she wins should be a controlled 2 set w

Rybakina will beat Collins if they meat up in the 3rd

Coco has a nice path til she meets Iga, might be this year for a major but guessing next year. That match would be awesome.

Vika free draw the first week

Jabeur I don't see anything close to an upset. Quarters likely

Initial thoughts, no bets yet but Garcia should enjoy the trip, so should Ons

But we know that's not how WTA works
the line on ONS doesn't sit well . I'll be more likely to take her in the French, but probably a shitty line there.

directv has a a bunch channels for the other majors.
Is this bcuz espn has the rights, that I get one match?

Things that are aggravations.

I have Riske +340
leading 4-1, the match is suspended.
I hate having a delay when the dog is on fire.

trying to figure how much to hedge
have Elena 20/1
hate waste that but Sabby looks determined.

Reactions: KJ
Back