August

Thanks for posting em, Coach! GL tonight my friend. Riding the Memphis train until it stops...Fresno on an all-time losing streak what is it like 18 of 19 losses on this streak?

8/14

Quintana Roo +105
Yucatan -1.5 -145
CHC +105
LAD -2.5 +100

the above games are games that still havent kicked off yet...I had some others but couldn't get away to post

by the way apparently Meada has a low 5 with the ump and Soroka a low 7 ERA. He is the home team which may help with a major homer ump

Why Dodgers?

besides the fact that they are just the flat out far superior team and I am getting +113 I like the Dodgers in game 1 of a series. I think in fact I know they have been looking forward to this series (playoff type team in ATL). Atlanta just came off a tough divisional series and they should be a bit down. Sometimes umpires dont matter as much in some games as they do in others. Yes he is a homer but how many of those home wins this year were against the Dodgers? ITs not my play of the day but I am willing to take the Doyers at +$ for a nickel most days. I think the Dodgers are vastly underrated overall. Its Dodgers or nothing tonight

Its actually funny in the morning I was looking at the Cleveland game and I thought I had an angle supportingCleveland involving that ump but It simply was not listed anywhere

Back