August Ingame

Anyway Chelsea doesn't win by multiple goals tomorrow

Burnley going to play the way the Hammers did last season. That's the only way they have a chance, just piss Jose off :)
Tough first week Alex we saw the big boys a bit jaded early on.

1 big play before the EPL takes over the thread for the afternoon...

Sweden - Allsvenskan, Soccer
BK Hacken/Helsingborgs 18-August-2014 10:04 AM PST
Total Over 2.5 for Match -147

It's a lot of juice, but man... If I can't get a game like this to hit, what's the point of even trying to handicap this sport?

1 big play before the EPL takes over the thread for the afternoon...

Sweden - Allsvenskan, Soccer
BK Hacken/Helsingborgs 18-August-2014 10:04 AM PST
Total Over 2.5 for Match -147

It's a lot of juice, but man... If I can't get a game like this to hit, what's the point of even trying to handicap this sport?

GL hugh!
Well you know how it goes teams pepper a goal and get nothing.
I had Wolfsburg in game by the end of 90 mins they had 27 shots, then i played them in Extra, but the end of extras they had 34 shots to their opponents 7 and they lost in pen.
Oh and of course the score of the game after 90 and ET? 0-0

damn already 2-0 in Peru after 10mins!
I just saw that. What the hell's going on down there? The league a casual observer would think would be high scoring (ie Brazil) has barely any scoring, meanwhile Peru and Chile are going bonkers these days...

I just saw that. What the hell's going on down there? The league a casual observer would think would be high scoring (ie Brazil) has barely any scoring, meanwhile Peru and Chile are going bonkers these days...

Chile has always been a consistent overs league.

In Peru I believe this is the first season where they have an Apertura and a Clausura break down since 2008 so that has a possible effect.

I'll ride with Mike to try and get back my Cubs money...

Live Germany - Cup, Soccer
Energie Cottbus/Hamburger SV 18-August-2014 9:30 AM PST
Total Over 2.5 for Match -116
[Live Game.] Live! 1-0

Wonder if cech pushes for the move now

Also wonder how many horses has to die giving placenta for diego to be able to play

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chelsea team v Burnley: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Fabregas, Matic; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/CFC?src=hash">#CFC</a></p>&mdash; Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) <a href="https://twitter.com/chelseafc/statuses/501428380471136257">August 18, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Back