5dimes just left up a live in-play line on the sox/dodgers 6.5 under -390 when the game already recorded the last out...anyone see it? too bad i only had 2400 in my account to bet with, but can't complain.

Damn Mike, nice bounce back.

I just hit 2 VERY big unposted plays (I know that doesn't really help anyone, but I needed an ego boost after this afternoon...) - you'll have to use your imagination on the bet amounts... : )

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]318951064-1
[/TD]
[TD]2:57pm 24-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]2:59pm 24-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[TD]Club America/Monarcas Morelia (O 2.5) for Game.[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-110[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Pending
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD]318955650-1
[/TD]
[TD]3:48pm 24-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]3:00pm 24-Aug-13[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total
[/TD]
[TD]Club America/Monarcas Morelia (O 1.5) for Game.
[Live! 0-0]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+123[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Pending
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Here's what I'm stalking in Brazil:

Criciuma / Coritiba: Criciuma Over 0.5 1H 13-2, Coritiba Over 0.5 1H 10-5; Criciuma Over 1.5 FT 14-1, Coritiba Over 1.5 FT 8-7
Figueirense / Oeste: Figueriense Over 0.5 1H 14-2, Oeste Over 0.5 1H 12-4; Figueriense Over 1.5 FT 15-1, Oeste Over 1.5 FT 11-5
Paysandu / Icasa: Paysandu Over 0.5 1H 13-3, Icasa Over 0.5 1H 13-3, Paysandu Over 1.5 FT 12-4, Icasa Over 1.5 FT 14-2, H2H Over 1.5 FT 5-1

I'll put up Colombia and MLS in a bit...

5dimes just left up a live in-play line on the sox/dodgers 6.5 under -390 when the game already recorded the last out...anyone see it? too bad i only had 2400 in my account to bet with, but can't complain.

well interesting to see if the bet still stands cause I'm pretty sure they will void it

I hate to burst your bubble, but it's almost certain to get voided...

it's happened in the past to me...if they make a bad line, they void it, but if they leave an in-play up too long, the bet has stood.

You ever been to BMO Mike? I always imagine it must be freezing there if there's even the slightest wind (memories of Ontario Place and The Ex from trips in my youth...)

You ever been to BMO Mike? I always imagine it must be freezing there if there's even the slightest wind (memories of Ontario Place and The Ex from trips in my youth...)

been there only in the midst of summer so around July. It is very chilly when the season starts around april.

It's not a good stadium at all. They have that one corner for the Reds Army, so useless

been there only in the midst of summer so around July. It is very chilly when the season starts around april.

It's not a good stadium at all. They have that one corner for the Reds Army, so useless
I thought I read MLSE wants to put on a roof? Might as well just move them to Rogers if that's the case...

I thought I read MLSE wants to put on a roof? Might as well just move them to Rogers if that's the case...

yah it's a real joke of a developement. This club is horrendous, the fans are just as blind as Leafs fans. I can't tell you how much I hate the fans here, they have zero idea of whats going on and the funny thing was I read an article that one of the supporters group leaders had no idea of the rules of the game, he was only around because it was something to do for the summer lol

does Ottawa have a CFL team?
redblacks_logo.jpg

I don't know what it means either...

They're redoing the stadium here, so next year we'll have the CFL team, the Ottawa Fury in the NASL, and part of the FIFA Women's World Cup in 2015.

Right, and there are 8 teams in the league right now. Probably not going to go with 9, so....which other city is getting a team? Or is a team folding?
They've had nine before. It's a goofy league, like Winnipeg being in the "East"...

Boy, you really know it's not your day when both teams are 13-3 and you still can't win... Good luck the rest of the night Mike.

Back